+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR final decision highly delayed!

Discussion in 'Skilled Worker / Professional Immigration' started by ratrout, Apr 16, 2018 at 1:53 PM.

1. Hi, can anyone let me know please what is the maximum processing time for a PR application (skilled worker)? I applied 15 months ago, after receiving ITA, and to date no final decision has been made. My application seems to be stuck. Any recommendations on how I can get my application moving or who I need to contact? And do I need to redo medicals due to this delay even though cic have not requested them? Appreciate any feedback on this matter. Thanks in advance!

2. Did you order GCMS notes?

3. Hello, thank you for sending me the imm tracker, I didn't know something like this existed. yes we ordered the GCMS notes in December 2017, notes received in Jan 2018 and everything seems to be completely clear. application went into a standstill since last July 2017, minor updates since then. We have recently applied for another set of GCMS notes. Still waiting to receive them. I am just wondering if anyone else went through the same delay in getting a final decision on the application and if there is anything we can do. Thanks again!

4. We are going through the same with my sister’s application but only six months now, and gcsm notes seems to show no activity since Jan.

5. I do believe 6 months is still ok, from what I heard most applications are processed in 6-8 months.