+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR FILE CANCELLED DUE TO PCC

Deep1340

Apr 29, 2019
Hi All,

I submitted my PR file on 3 Dec 2020 and on 12 Jan 2021, I received an email from CIC that my application was cancelled due to my spouse's (secondary applicant) PCC was expired before submitting my application. I also overlooked the same.

Now, since I have the nomination from SINP and have created new EE profile and have requested SINP to submit the request again with the CIC so that I have the necessary points (600) to be added in my profile. What are your thoughts, how they are going to see this case??? Will they issue the points ?? Will there be any negative consequences on my case ??

Please advise. Thanks.

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
Hi All,

I submitted my PR file on 3 Dec 2020 and on 12 Jan 2021, I received an email from CIC that my application was cancelled due to my spouse's (secondary applicant) PCC was expired before submitting my application. I also overlooked the same.

Now, since I have the nomination from SINP and have created new EE profile and have requested SINP to submit the request again with the CIC so that I have the necessary points (600) to be added in my profile. What are your thoughts, how they are going to see this case??? Will they issue the points ?? Will there be any negative consequences on my case ??

Please advise. Thanks.
Not really sure about this but i think you gonna need a new nomination letter a revised one since it has your expired EE profile number now.

The process to request a revised letter of nomination is a stand alone story. Check you tube videos on how to revise SINP nomination.

GL

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Hi All,

Please advise. Thanks.
What do you mean by PCC expired? PCC can’t be expired.

ayeetee

Jun 11, 2020
Does it mean we can still use PCC even though the date indicated on the certificate is expired?
I beg to differ. PCC do expire. It’s a document from your police department certifying that you have no criminal records as of the date you applied for it and in my country for example, that certificate is valid for 6 months.
Beyond that another certificate is required to certify that I still don’t have a criminal record or didn’t get one in the mean time.

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
yes it expires when you apply Outland.

I just talked about inland Canada for some reason and in that case ppc needs to be issued last time you lived for 6 months in the row in other county.
Sorry for misunderstanding

cck1986

May 8, 2020
I beg to differ. PCC do expire. It’s a document from your police department certifying that you have no criminal records as of the date you applied for it and in my country for example, that certificate is valid for 6 months.
Beyond that another certificate is required to certify that I still don’t have a criminal record or didn’t get one in the mean time.
Are you Outland applicant. If you are inland and if you have not travelled to that country since PCC date, they normally accept

ayeetee

Jun 11, 2020
yes it expires when you apply Outland.

I just talked about inland Canada for some reason and in that case ppc needs to be issued last time you lived for 6 months in the row in other county.
Sorry for misunderstanding
Yes you are right.

Zahya

Star Member
Mar 24, 2021
Hi . My copr expired last August 2020. My copr was issued before March 2020.
However, when I replied Yes to the mail they sent asking whether I am still interested to immigrate to Canada, They have requested for PCC.
Now am confused whether I have to send all the pcc again from the 3 countries where I resided after 18years of age. There is only 1 slot to upload documents in the gckey account.
Can you pls advise ?