+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR EXPRESS ENTRY DELAYED BY 9 MONTHS

Nanda Ambati

May 1, 2019
India
Category........
Hey,
I'm Nanda from India. I've been invited to apply for PR in August 2018. Filed my application & have paid the fee in October 2018. The timeline in IRCC is showing my application deadline as 21-APR-2018. But, till today, the application is still in processing stage with this message,
"We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Your application is taking us longer than usual to process.
About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests and whether the application is complete."
I'll be highly grateful to any help in this regard.
Wishing all a happy new year!
Thanks & Regards,
Nanda

nll

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
Check if you can ask to get your GCMS notes (notes they make about your application).

I'm not sure you can since you're outland (outside Canada) but check if there's a way.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Hey,
I'm Nanda from India. I've been invited to apply for PR in August 2018. Filed my application & have paid the fee in October 2018. The timeline in IRCC is showing my application deadline as 21-APR-2018. But, till today, the application is still in processing stage with this message,
"We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Your application is taking us longer than usual to process.
About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests and whether the application is complete."
I'll be highly grateful to any help in this regard.
Wishing all a happy new year!
Thanks & Regards,
Nanda
Order GCMS Notes and also try to call them or raise a CSE via webform.

Nanda Ambati

May 1, 2019
India
Category........
Order GCMS Notes and also try to call them or raise a CSE via webform.
I've ordered the GCMS Notes. Queries are raised on the webform several times whilst the reply is having the same content pasted in my query which is available on my application form too. I request you to let me know the contact number to call on.
Thanks for your help.

abbby

Feb 25, 2020
I've ordered the GCMS Notes. Queries are raised on the webform several times whilst the reply is having the same content pasted in my query which is available on my application form too. I request you to let me know the contact number to call on.
Thanks for your help.
Did this help you? does applying for GCMS notes help expedite the process in any way?? I have applied within Canada