+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Document for Canadian College

Discussion in 'Canadian Experience Class' started by prapplicant1, Aug 29, 2019.

  1. Hi all,

    I got ITA and try to prepare PR documents. I am the primary applicant and my wife is the dependent applicant. She is still studying in a college (in Toronto). Since she does not graduate yet and does not have diploma, while uploading education documents, which document should I scan and load?

    A letter from college will be fine OR I thought do not add the college to the education history and just mention in personal history?

    Thanks for your help
  2. You need to put it in Personal History. You didn't claim points for her studies, right?
  3. Yeah, I did not claim.
  4. Yeah, then Personal History.
  5. Thanks a lot.
  6. #6 valycarrolito, Aug 29, 2019 at 2:52 PM
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2019
    Yeah, then Personal History.

Share This Page