+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

pr confirmation portal

shamli verma

Nov 22, 2020
Good Evening,
Hope everybody is safe .....I just want to know do anybody receive permanent residency portal confirmation after the approval ? how long does IRCC take to reply for the first email sent by us having personal information ??

Thanks

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Good Evening,
Hope everybody is safe .....I just want to know do anybody receive permanent residency portal confirmation after the approval ? how long does IRCC take to reply for the first email sent by us having personal information ??

Thanks
When you say “after approval”, you mean in your IRCC account? If you see approved and COPR number in your account, then you won’t receive any PR confirmation portal details. Those who received PR portal emails, still have not received any COPRs. They will get it once IRCC verifies the address they uploaded in the PR confirmation portal.

Samta makkar

Jul 22, 2019
When you say “after approval”, you mean in your IRCC account? If you see approved and COPR number in your account, then you won’t receive any PR confirmation portal details. Those who received PR portal emails, still have not received any COPRs. They will get it once IRCC verifies the address they uploaded in the PR confirmation portal.
How much longer is it taking to verify address and upload copr in portal?

Ashik123

Mar 13, 2015
Toronto, ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
May 05, 2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
05-05-2020
Med's Done....
26-06-2020
Interview........
12-01-2021
Any updates ?

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
my COPR details on cic account mentions validity ony until march 17,2021...only 2 months...shold i be concerned as usually people get it for one year...
any comments???
The validity of your COPR is tied to your medicals. Medical results are valid only for a year after the panel physician sends it to IRCC. For those who got it for one year, their medicals were probably expired and was extended before the IRCC officer issued their COPR.

Samta makkar

Jul 22, 2019
The validity of your COPR is tied to your medicals. Medical results are valid only for a year after the panel physician sends it to IRCC. For those who got it for one year, their medicals were probably expired and was extended before the IRCC officer issued their COPR.
So i have to travel due to emergency and will be applying for prtd from outside canada..now i m hoping that i recieve my copr before expiry...since it’s already been 12 days after my application approved i csnt keep waiting for copr in canada..would that be ok to do so???

Samta makkar

Jul 22, 2019
So i have to travel due to emergency and will be applying for prtd from outside canada..now i m hoping that i recieve my copr before expiry...since it’s already been 12 days after my application approved i csnt keep waiting for copr in canada..would that be ok to do so???
Or is there any way to extend copr document at this time?

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
So you have not received your eCOPR? So where did you see the expiration? In your notes? Inland applicants have been reporting that their eCOPR’s validity is for at least 6 months or 1 year (after issuance) regardless of the medical’s expiration as the PR card can take long to arrive (100+ days atm).

Not sure how painful the process is for PRTD, like how long you’ll have to wait to get approval, especially now with COVID. Not sure either if you have a TRV, like if it’s okay to travel using that with eCOPR. Wait for others to comment.

sachen

Jan 22, 2021
Good Evening,

Thanks
Hi
I have quick question. How did you reply to the first email ?
Did use web form or just reply to the email from the portal ?

thanks

Mario Andres

May 2, 2021
Hello everyone,

I submitted my mailing address and my photo on the PR Confirmation Portal; however, I made a mistake on my mailing address, I did not include my apt unit number. Apparently, once it is submitted I can not modify it. I also called IRCC, but there was a high volume of calls so I was unable to speak to an agent. Any other more direct way to speak to an agent? or anywhere online I can make modifications on my mailing address?

Regards,

Mario

ali4433

Sep 19, 2021
Hello All,
I am relatively new to this forum. Just wanted to share my time line along with a question.
I am in CEC (PA inland and dependents outland). Please note that dependents are accompanying and were included in the PR profile and ITA and E-APR.

AOR=11 Aug 2020
1st Med Passed =30 Sept 2020
Biomatrices Exempted= 30 Sept 2020
RCMP submitted =16 Oct 2020
2nd Med Passed = 10 April 2021 (For the Inland PA)
2nd Med Passed = 03 Sept 2021 (For the Outland dependents)
ADR (CV and "SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION REQUEST FOR STUDENTS") Submitted= 16 Sept 2021
PR Confirmation Portal email= 21 Sept 2021
PR Confirmation Portal credentials = 24 Sept 2021
In Canada Declaration, Pic and Address submitted = 25 Sept 2021
e-COPR = Waiting
PR= Card waiting

Now, on the PR Confirmation Portal it just asked about me but no mention of my outland dependents. Is there someone here that is in the same situation? or has any one seen something line this.

Any help would be appreciated.