27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
Hi guys
I just got the "IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal" email for my girlfriend's application. I did not find a link in the attachment. I googled it and found this page: https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca
Is that the right page? I registered there and did not find a CEC (Canadian Experience Class) option either. Did they email me with missing information? Has anyone else had this experience?

MandeepSinghBatth

Sep 24, 2018
Hi All,
I got access to my PR confirmation portal, however there is , (Comma) after my name at all places in the portal. is it okay?
Thanks in advance

Zai04

May 20, 2021
Hi guys, How long did it took you to get Ecopr once portal was created?
Following too! My Husband and I submitted our docs for background check 2nd Dec 2020 and still haven't heard back.
Do you reckon it will take long?
How long has it been for you since you submitted your docs?

JohnBrown

May 20, 2021
Yambio South Sudan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Parmanent Resident Visa
NOC Code......
PNP
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Accounting and Finance
Hay guys, I have just joined. I and my family wish to move and settle in Ontario, which program shall we apply for? I mean program that takes less than 2 years.

Nov 9, 2019
Hi, what is your AOR?
My friend got email about permanent residence confirmation portal. But he got a wrong pdf file that belongs to other person.
we are assuming that his Permanent residency is confirmed but got wrong Pdf file.

JohnBrown

May 20, 2021
Yambio South Sudan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Parmanent Resident Visa
NOC Code......
PNP
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Accounting and Finance
Hi, what is your AOR?
My friend got email about permanent residence confirmation portal. But he got a wrong pdf file that belongs to other person.
we are assuming that his Permanent residency is confirmed but got wrong Pdf file.
What do you mean by AOR?

Ash0909

May 20, 2021
Hi guys
I just got the "IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal" email for my girlfriend's application. I did not find a link in the attachment. I googled it and found this page: https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca
Is that the right page? I registered there and did not find a CEC (Canadian Experience Class) option either. Did they email me with missing information? Has anyone else had this experience?
Hey did she got the ECOPR, if so - How many days did it took her to get ECOPR after creating portal?

Baban0074

Feb 2, 2021
Hi guys
How long did it take to get email back from CIC when you didn’t get file in the email for portal information?

I got email but the attachment doesn’t belongs to me, it is for someone else, could you please tell me what to do?

SUMR

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
Hi guys
Hey,

Did they send the link or the link you created worked and they used it? Could you please clarify. I am in similar situation where I got the PDF and it belongs to me but no mention of online URL details. I emailed them and waiting for them to create an account for me. Could you please confirm if I am doing the wright thing or I am missing any thing.

Uchman707

May 27, 2021
Hey,

Did they send the link or the link you created worked and they used it? Could you please clarify. I am in similar situation where I got the PDF and it belongs to me but no mention of online URL details. I emailed them and waiting for them to create an account for me. Could you please confirm if I am doing the wright thing or I am missing any thing.
I am actually in a similar situation. The attachment has what appears to be a link but it's not. It's actually the email address we're expected to reply to. Send a mail to that email address with the information requested from you like email address, port of entry, date of entry into Canada etc.
I think it's after this that they'll actually send you the link to the portal with your login credentials.
My worry is that I initially sent them an email, saying that I'm not able to access the portal (when I previously thought that the email address was the actual link to the portal). But I sent another email to them again today asking them to disregard the email I sent yesterday and instead adopt the one I sent today with the information requested . I am yet to get a response from them though and I'm a bit worried because of that.

Reactions: EE2Canada2020

Uchman707

May 27, 2021
I am actually in a similar situation. The attachment has what appears to be a link but it's not. It's actually the email address we're expected to reply to. Send a mail to that email address with the information requested from you like email address, port of entry, date of entry into Canada etc.
I think it's after this that they'll actually send you the link to the portal with your login credentials.
My worry is that I initially sent them an email, saying that I'm not able to access the portal (when I previously thought that the email address was the actual link to the portal). But I sent another email to them again today asking them to disregard the email I sent yesterday and instead adopt the one I sent today with the information requested . I am yet to get a response from them though and I'm a bit worried because of that.
Here's an update:
I got an email from IRCC with my login credentials for the portal. Therefore, let's say it took 2 days for the email to come. Please note that my application is being handled by the Etobicoke office.

nibaa0909

Jun 9, 2019
Here's an update:
I got an email from IRCC with my login credentials for the portal. Therefore, let's say it took 2 days for the email to come. Please note that my application is being handled by the Etobicoke office.
Does each applicant gets an email or only the primary applicant. This is the email requesting information so that IRCC creates the credentials. In my case I got the email, but the pdf in the email is addressed to my dependent kid name.

hithere123

Jun 11, 2020
Hi guys
I dis not received the pdf document as well, what did you do?