+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

pr confirmation and family sponsor

Jun 11, 2023
hello i got my pr confirmation letter of my application and got my COPR , i included my wife and children in my application as dependants, when will they be able to come to Canada and what is the procedure? pls be kind enough to reply

thank you

himankkohli6

Jun 2, 2023
hello i got my pr confirmation letter of my application and got my COPR , i included my wife and children in my application as dependants, when will they be able to come to Canada and what is the procedure? pls be kind enough to reply

thank you
Pls share your timeline and also tell did you recieved your aor on email or pr portal i also submitted my pr file along with mu kids and wife they are in india

himankkohli6

Jun 2, 2023
it took me around 5 days to get my aor through the pr portal
Brother please share your phone number i think my agent is fooling me he said don’t login on pr portal and changed my password he said you will receive aor after 4 months on email pls bro also tell in how much time you get your pr pls post full timeline

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015

thank you
This isn't a family sponsorship case, you should ask in the forum that corresponds to your PR application type.

himankkohli6

Jun 2, 2023
This isn't a family sponsorship case, you should ask in the forum that corresponds to your PR application type.
Bro i ama refugee and submitted my file as a refugge pr along with my family and kids i included them in my application that’s why i am asking

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Bro i ama refugee and submitted my file as a refugge pr along with my family and kids i included them in my application that’s why i am asking
That's fine, just ask in the forum for refugee applicants.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/forums/refugees-and-asylum.56/

The family / spousal sponsorship experience (a person who is already a PR or citizen sponsoring family members) and process is completely different from an applicant for PR (of whatever PR) including their spouse and dependent children in their application. This forum doesn't have the info you need.

himankkohli6

Jun 2, 2023

thank you
Please brother give your phone number it’s urgent i am requesting you

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017

thank you
Are you a protected person?

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Bro pls share your complete timeline when did you applied when you recieved yr copr pls bro it’s very urgent fir me i request you how much time it took for yr pr
How much time a person get his/her PR via family sponsorship will not have any value for your PR applicantion via refugee/protected person. It's a totally different stream.