+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pr card

Hany.M

Oct 12, 2021
Hello, I received PR cards for myself, my wife and my daughter but still didn't receive it for my son. We are all in one application, Is it normal? Shall I wait and I may receive it? Or something is wrong? Thank you for your advice

Jakiewuyi

Star Member
Jan 20, 2022
Hello, I received PR cards for myself, my wife and my daughter but still didn't receive it for my son. We are all in one application, Is it normal? Shall I wait and I may receive it? Or something is wrong? Thank you for your advice
It’s normal as I experienced the same thing. I received only my card and still waiting for my son and wife’s cards. When I called IRCC PR card section, the agent said it’s normal and that the remaining cards are under processing. The delay is due to huge backlog.

Hany.M

Oct 12, 2021
It’s normal as I experienced the same thing. I received only my card and still waiting for my son and wife’s cards. When I called IRCC PR card section, the agent said it’s normal and that the remaining cards are under processing. The delay is due to huge backlog.
Thank you

arunesh.vikram

Dec 31, 2019
Saskatoon
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2020
Nomination.....
05-02-2020
AOR Received.
27-01-2021
Med's Done....
30-08-2021
Passport Req..
19-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
14-02-2022
LANDED..........
28-01-2022
Hi which number to call to reach to PR Card processing section? Kindly help.

jaki1

Jun 10, 2021
This question is about initial PR Card after eCOPR,

Received COPR - 31-July-2021
PR Card - Still Waiting ( 6+ months).

* Understanding is that the PR application started on the day we received eCOPR, in this case 31-July-21, but
* I was able to call IRCC and able to get the Application number for the PR Cards and I have attached that to the IRCC our application portal and in that.
This Application says that the Application started on 13-Jan-2022. so I am now confused.

My PR Card initiated the day i received copr, or what I really see on the online application?
Hi, did you receive your PR card yet? I'm in similar situation as you (waiting for over 6 months after receiving my eCOPR). Please let me know if you got the card or any update yet.

Thanks!

Jakiewuyi

Star Member
Jan 20, 2022
Hi, did you receive your PR card yet? I'm in similar situation as you (waiting for over 6 months after receiving my eCOPR). Please let me know if you got the card or any update yet.

Thanks!
We received my wife’s PR card today after waiting for almost 3months. I am so happy.

Last edited:

Smily Pathak

Star Member
Jul 29, 2019
Hello,

Congratulations to all who got their PR cards!!!!

Is there anyone who can assist me with the IRCC contact number to inquire about PR card?

Thank you,

labheshcanada007

Star Member
May 1, 2019
Finally after waiting, but most important chasing the IRCC call center each week helped nailing down, you need to get a right person on a call hence many calls needed.
well the pr cards arrived.
ECOPR- 30 july 2021
pr card, : 03-march-2022

Reactions: lethaltaurus

ffn_343

Star Member
Feb 7, 2019
Finally after waiting, but most important chasing the IRCC call center each week helped nailing down, you need to get a right person on a call hence many calls needed.
well the pr cards arrived.
ECOPR- 30 july 2021
pr card, : 03-march-2022
Wow, a big congrats. Such a long wait time just for a card.
What time of the day did you call? I've been trying to call them right in the morning when they open (8 am), but it says they have call volumes and gets hung up!!

labheshcanada007

Star Member
May 1, 2019
Wow, a big congrats. Such a long wait time just for a card.
What time of the day did you call? I've been trying to call them right in the morning when they open (8 am), but it says they have call volumes and gets hung up!!
Yes. One has to be lucky to get connected. Most of time they are busy and call disconnected. I usually try around 12 pm est.

Reactions: ffn_343