+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pr card

LaniS

Jun 17, 2021
Hi guys, IRCC call centre representative advised me that my case has been sent over and in que for printing. after manual review, it will go into production for the process. does that mean that my photo was approved and I’ll expect an email about pr card from IRCC soon? because I haven’t seen any updates on CIC account and portal went back from “closed” to “In review with IRCC”… I appreciate your help if you know the timeline to get the card to be arrived.
My flight is in February and I’ve been waiting for pr card since June..
i've also been waiting since June...so frustrating, some people get their card a week after ECOPR and some have been waiting forever. there's no consistency. If your card still hasn't arrived by your flight you can return to Canada via the land border in a private vehicle or on foot

labheshcanada007

Star Member
May 1, 2019
i've also been waiting since June...so frustrating, some people get their card a week after ECOPR and some have been waiting forever. there's no consistency. If your card still hasn't arrived by your flight you can return to Canada via the land border in a private vehicle or on foot
I have got my COPR on 30-July-2021 and now it is about 6 months(180 days) completed and I have not Received the PR Card

What should I do, Shall I wait for my PR card or I must reapply for PR Card?

suggestion !!!

Reactions: CanadianRacoon

labheshcanada007

Star Member
May 1, 2019
I called them today as well, finally got an agent to speak to. My eCOPR was 13th December. The agent informed me that they are working on my profile and i need to wait. I am guessing that due to holiday season in December, things are slow and it will be back to BAU atleast by Jan end. Do keep me posted here about your PR card, will do vice versa.
I called them many times, mine is waiting from 30-July-2022, and yet no information. even the call center team he just tells that they have sent the note to IRCC but no information on what they will process and he asked me to contact back after few months .:( so waiting right now

labheshcanada007

Star Member
May 1, 2019
My photo & Address is still in review at portal. No updates on PR card yet. COPR received on 11 Dec. Emailing everyday for status updates but no response.
Called IRCC, they just informed that card is not at production yet. Not sure what's holding up.
Exactly same case as mine, except mine pending since 30 July 2021. that is the day i got COPR, but then there are waiting for pr card

CanVisa1

Star Member
Jul 26, 2017
Today I received an update in my IRCC account regarding my PR card.

''We mailed your PR car to you. Your card can take up to 6 weeks to arrive''

Photo uploaded on PR portal - 30th Nov, 2021
PR card mailed to you status - Today (27th Jan, 2022)

Best wishes to all of you.

Reactions: labheshcanada007

CanVisa1

Star Member
Jul 26, 2017

labheshcanada007

Star Member
May 1, 2019

Good for you. Congratulations

I uploaded on 30 july 2021 but yet no update on pr cards. I used new portal to upload.

Do you think i should reapply or wait....

labheshcanada007

Star Member
May 1, 2019
Not necessarily 2 months or so..!
I got mine in a week after receiving eCOPR. I know a lot of my close friends got their PR in a week or two whilst some got in a month or 3 or 4.
So it depends..
You are correct. That is what i have heard.

But mine was done in CPC, which is i. Ottawa. I mean that is what i see in the eCOPR as processing unit.

Are we saying that CPC might take time but other location processing might be fast right.

Is there anyone having eCOPR from CPC and waiting so long about 6 month as mine