+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pr card

klein

Oct 6, 2009
Got my pr card but my pr portal shows still in review. Can i travel outside canada??
Do you need a PR card to travel back to Canada? Yes.
Do you have a PR Card? Also Yes.

You can travel outside Canada and come back. Ignore the portal, they don't update it.

Reactions: cz999

SG1

Apr 18, 2020
Hi Guys - Could you please let me know what does this mean - "The PR card has been sent to our Card Production Centre, after the card processing we will delivery to your address". Does this mean that the Photo and Address which I uploaded into the Portal are already been approved in the back end and it is just waiting for printing and mailing to my Canada mail address ? Thanks much in advance for your kind clarification !!

klein

Oct 6, 2009
Hi Guys - Could you please let me know what does this mean - "The PR card has been sent to our Card Production Centre, after the card processing we will delivery to your address". Does this mean that the Photo and Address which I uploaded into the Portal are already been approved in the back end and it is just waiting for printing and mailing to my Canada mail address ? Thanks much in advance for your kind clarification !!
that’s exactly what it means

userjy

Dec 14, 2021
Hi guys, IRCC call centre representative advised me that my case has been sent over and in que for printing. after manual review, it will go into production for the process. does that mean that my photo was approved and I’ll expect an email about pr card from IRCC soon? because I haven’t seen any updates on CIC account and portal went back from “closed” to “In review with IRCC”… I appreciate your help if you know the timeline to get the card to be arrived.
My flight is in February and I’ve been waiting for pr card since June..

Last edited:

Satishrana.7061.sr

Star Member
Oct 30, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
AOR Received.
Done
IELTS Request
Yes
Med's Request
No
Med's Done....
Yes
Do we need to create any account

CanVisa1

Star Member
Jul 26, 2017
I uploaded photos on PR portal on around 30th Nov 2021. Still haven't received anything in the mail nor the status has changed on PR portal (still in review).

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi All, Anyone who knows the PR card processing time? I am waiting for my PR card since 13th Dec2021.
Around 2 months, plus an additional 2-3 weeks for mailing time.

KMayur

Jul 23, 2021
My photo & Address is still in review at portal. No updates on PR card yet. COPR received on 11 Dec. Emailing everyday for status updates but no response.
Called IRCC, they just informed that card is not at production yet. Not sure what's holding up.

Reactions: mandeep.127

Bhoomika2701

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
I called them today as well, finally got an agent to speak to. My eCOPR was 13th December. The agent informed me that they are working on my profile and i need to wait. I am guessing that due to holiday season in December, things are slow and it will be back to BAU atleast by Jan end. Do keep me posted here about your PR card, will do vice versa.

Reactions: LaniS and KMayur