+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pr card

ffn_343

Star Member
Feb 7, 2019
Hi everyone,
Usually how long after the card has been mailed by IRCC did you receive your card in your mail?

Last edited:

mandeep.127

Nov 22, 2021
My photo & Address is still in review at portal. No updates on PR card yet. COPR received on 11 Dec. Emailing everyday for status updates but no response.
Called IRCC, they just informed that card is not at production yet. Not sure what's holding up.
have u got your pr card

Nov 5, 2020
Exactly same case as mine, except mine pending since 30 July 2021. that is the day i got COPR, but then there are waiting for pr card
When did you end up getting your card? I have been waiting 8 months (since Aug 28/2021). No response from IRCC, and now can’t get through on the phone because they changed the automated system to hang up rather than put you on hold. Just sits “in review” so extremely frustrating.

titapet

Mar 29, 2020
When did you end up getting your card? I have been waiting 8 months (since Aug 28/2021). No response from IRCC, and now can’t get through on the phone because they changed the automated system to hang up rather than put you on hold. Just sits “in review” so extremely frustrating.
Mine was "In review" for like 4 months and I suddenly got my PR card in the mail. So just be on your mailbox look out. Good luck

iampratik

Apr 9, 2022
I landed in Nov 2022 and have still not received my PR card. Realised recently that new photographs were sought by email which was in spam email. Sent out new photographs. Been a month since this. Is there any timeline or way to track the card?