+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card

Gillnavvarsh

Jun 5, 2017
Hello everyone
I received my CoPR on January 20, 2021 and mailed all required documents to get my PR card in February 2021, and still haven’t recieved it. Finally, on June 29, 2021, received PR confirmation portal email stating that they realize that I haven’t received my PR card yet and I can now proceed with PR confirmation portal to retrieve the PR card. I was so happy, immediately replied to the email but never got a reply from them with the link and login credentials been waiting for more than 6 months just to get the PR card, where my friends received theirs in as less as 3 weeks. Have been calling IRCC everyday, my luck never get through to speak to the agent. I have replied to the same email multiple times now in hopes of getting a reply email from them, but nothing yet.
Anyone is similar situation and I’ll appreciate any suggestions?
Thank you for reading.

Cacenaves

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
Hello everyone
I received my CoPR on January 20, 2021 and mailed all required documents to get my PR card in February 2021, and still haven’t recieved it. Finally, on June 29, 2021, received PR confirmation portal email stating that they realize that I haven’t received my PR card yet and I can now proceed with PR confirmation portal to retrieve the PR card. I was so happy, immediately replied to the email but never got a reply from them with the link and login credentials been waiting for more than 6 months just to get the PR card, where my friends received theirs in as less as 3 weeks. Have been calling IRCC everyday, my luck never get through to speak to the agent. I have replied to the same email multiple times now in hopes of getting a reply email from them, but nothing yet.
Anyone is similar situation and I’ll appreciate any suggestions?
Thank you for reading.
I am in a similar situation , February applicant as well and still don’t have Pr card yet.
I had a ghost update a week ago, called and told me it’s processing but I feel they are saying this for 6 months.
Did you received your Pr card yet ?

Gillnavvarsh

Jun 5, 2017
Unfortunately nope, never been able to speak to an agent, sent webform and they obviously replied with “still processing” Don’t know what else to do, I need my PR card to be able to travel, PR confirmation letter is only valid as travel document for a year. Keep me posted with your situation.
thanks!

Cacenaves

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
Unfortunately nope, never been able to speak to an agent, sent webform and they obviously replied with “still processing” Don’t know what else to do, I need my PR card to be able to travel, PR confirmation letter is only valid as travel document for a year. Keep me posted with your situation.
thanks!
Which office are you with ?
Also check your copr , there is an email , try emailing them , also send a webform on ircc website

Cacenaves

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
Talked today with ircc and after that I entered into my gckey account and had a Good news , they mailed my Pr card :)

Cacenaves

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
23 February / first Pr card application sent
13 Aug / GU
23 Aug / decision made, Pr card mailed
30 Aug / recibed Pr card