+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card

RIHANI

Mar 14, 2019
I along with my wife landed at Pearson on 24/01/19. On IRCC site, the status of my application is COMPLETE for last 10 days. For my wife, I am unable to see status. On telephonic interaction, I was told that my wife’s card has been despatched on 12/03/19.
So for neither I have received PR card nor my wife has.
Whom should I approach now to know factual status.

WaiterCA

Star Member
Mar 6, 2018
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Nomination.....
06-07-2017
AOR Received.
12-09-2017
I along with my wife landed at Pearson on 24/01/19. On IRCC site, the status of my application is COMPLETE for last 10 days. For my wife, I am unable to see status. On telephonic interaction, I was told that my wife’s card has been despatched on 12/03/19.
In reality nobody knows in IRCC where your cards. They don't think it's an important task to track them down because if you will not get them in a next few weeks, they will just issue new cards.

AK11503

Star Member
Aug 25, 2017
hello, which number you called to know the status of your PR card., Thanks

flemy

Oct 17, 2014
Hi guys ...
I did my landing on November 21st 2019 .. but did not get my PR card yet .. I called Cic and they said they dispatched card on December 5th but so far did not get my card .. does somebody knows why it’s taking too long ??

AK11503

Star Member
Aug 25, 2017
Hi guys ...
I did my landing on November 21st 2019 .. but did not get my PR card yet .. I called Cic and they said they dispatched card on December 5th but so far did not get my card .. does somebody knows why it’s taking too long ??
Generally it takes a week to get the card after it is dispatched, my location was kitchner, ontario. I am not sure if it takes long in other parts of country. I will suggest you to call back and take the status. Also, if the card is been sent to your friends place, please make sure that the letter box, has a Apt number and your friend is receiving his mail regularly.

HNK

Nov 4, 2019
Hi everyone, I landed some days ago in Toronto, I asked the officer how I can track my PR card process, she said it would take 2 months, then call CIC and give the UCI number. I had heard we would receive an application number which we can link to GCkey profile, but I did not get any application number except the PR approval letter that has UCI number.
Anyone knows how to track the process of PR card?
Thanks

legro

Star Member
May 18, 2015
App. Filed.......
09-06-2015
Med's Request
18-07-2015
Med's Done....
upfront, 21-07-2015
LANDED..........
06-09-2015
Hi everyone, I landed some days ago in Toronto, I asked the officer how I can track my PR card process, she said it would take 2 months, then call CIC and give the UCI number. I had heard we would receive an application number which we can link to GCkey profile, but I did not get any application number except the PR approval letter that has UCI number.
Anyone knows how to track the process of PR card?
Thanks
Hi, you do not need an application number to link your pr card to your account. Please click on the "link application" link in your CIC account and select Permanent residence card. Then fill out the boxes appropriately. Your pr card application will be linked to your account.