+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card

Julia2018

Star Member
Apr 11, 2018
I landed on August 22 at Etobicoke and became a permanent resident. And after 50 days after landing .I called IRCC to check my pr card application and they said that my application is pending because they don't have my permanent adress which is stupid because the girl on the phone said that they have my permanent adress, they just did a mistake to not look very well ! !! She said she will send them an e-mail saying that they have already my permanent adress and she hang up. I just wanna know do I have to wait another like 60 days to process my pr card ? ? should I send a Web form request just in case the girl will not send them the e-mail ? ?

SGrewal99

Star Member
Sep 28, 2018
There is a form that you fill out and mail to them at a certain address,when your pr card is not delivered within the time frame stated for newcomers. Search for it on the cic website. I think you need to mail a photocopy of your copr. What happened to one of our family members was that they requested another set of photographs stating the ones provided weren't upto standard. We sent them in and didn't here back for two months. That's when we filled out the form and stated that hey guys this is what happened, we got the request and sent the photos and still nothing. They mailed out the card in two weeks. You have to get it done within in six months, otherwise you will pay the fee. Good luck.