+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card

zahid877

Apr 11, 2018
Hello all,
I am PR card holder.Last year my PR card expired and I applied accordingly.Now it's almost 06 months but I didn't get my renewed PR card.I contacted with immigration(IRCC) and they told me that my PR renewal application has been approved and they sent it to the local immigration office at Saskatoon where I am living right now.Now it's 03 months over since my PR card received bt the local IRCC office.Till now they didn't contact me and I don't know what's going on.The central IRCC office sent a request message to the local IRCC office to contact me 02 months back.Can anybody tell me about the unexpected delay?
Zahid

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Nobody here can tell you what the delay is so you will need to continue to push IRCC for an answer

zahid877

Apr 11, 2018
Hello,
Thanks for your comment on my matter. You told about IRCC to push.I called them three times and they said your card has been renewed and they gave me the date when my PR card had been sent to the local IRCC office at Saskatoon.But the problem is that local office didn't respond despite my request by fax as they don't allow in person and email contact. It is now more than 03 months since my PR card is available in Saskatoon local office.
What can be happened here?

Zahid