+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR CARD ?

waraich

Dec 6, 2008
I want to continue my present job in Saudi Arabia and dont want to take risk due present economic recession in Canada and wanted to return back after three weeks.

1. Can i recieve my Family PR cards within three weeks?
2. If not , Can my sister in law receive my family PR cards and send me to Saudi Arabia through DHL/FEDEX?
3. If my family wanted to stay in canada , can i buy flat in canada through mortgage showing my current employment certificate?

Thanks

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1. it is very unlikely to get them within 3 weeks
2. if you give the address of your sister in law when you land as the address to mail your PR cards to, they will get mailed there and she can send them to you with DHL or FedEx
3. you have to deal with the bank about the mortgage, they may request a higher down payment if they are not convinced about you. Normally your down payment in Canada is 5% but for people who are not PR, they ask for 25% to be sure

Just be aware that if you don't stay in Canada for at least 730 days in any 5 year period after you get PR, you will lose it. They will check this when you apply to renew your PR card after 5 years but they can also stop you at any point when you enter Canada if they believe you have lost your PR and give you a time limit to prove that you meet the residency requirements or otherwise lose your PR.