+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR CARD UNDER VERFICATION: Advice Please

aksh

Jul 4, 2014
Hey Guys, I have a question about my pr card application. I am worried so please share your knowledge/experience. I will Appreciate.

I applied provincial nomination in alberta and got my residency on 01/april/2014. Landed at carway border.
Have not recieved my pr card yet :( . Called cic few times they said my application for pr card has been sent for verification. They can not tell time.
I have started working in new place already, as my employer was exploiting. I called cic and ainp before leaving job. They said your are pr now work where ever you want.
I am just worried about this verification things!!!! :(
Does any one have any information about it. Please share.
Many thanks

Alurra71

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2012
Ontario
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
07-12-2012
AOR Received.
21-01-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2013
LANDED..........
19-12-2013
aksh said:
Hey Guys, I have a question about my pr card application. I am worried so please share your knowledge/experience. I will Appreciate.

I applied provincial nomination in alberta and got my residency on 01/april/2014. Landed at carway border.
Have not recieved my pr card yet :( . Called cic few times they said my application for pr card has been sent for verification. They can not tell time.
I have started working in new place already, as my employer was exploiting. I called cic and ainp before leaving job. They said your are pr now work where ever you want.
I am just worried about this verification things!!!! :(
Does any one have any information about it. Please share.
Many thanks
It is likely just quality control verifications. You just landed recently so you have no need to worry about what they are trying to verify regarding your PR card, unless you have a reason to fear they might find information you didn't disclose. If you were on the up and up when you applied and received your PR then there is nothing to worry about. Just live your life and the card will eventually show up in your mailbox. :D

Ali78

Star Member
Apr 15, 2013
Canada
LANDED..........
20-Mar-2014
Alurra71 said:
It is likely just quality control verifications. You just landed recently so you have no need to worry about what they are trying to verify regarding your PR card, unless you have a reason to fear they might find information you didn't disclose. If you were on the up and up when you applied and received your PR then there is nothing to worry about. Just live your life and the card will eventually show up in your mailbox. :D
Just to share and give personal experience & opinion, my card too was under verification and sent to post after 5 months. Hence, calm down and enjoy life as its just a card which is required for travelling into canada again. While being in canada, although its important, but one can stay without it for few months if its not issued by CIC.