+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card Timeline through PR confirmation portal( Etobicoke landing office only)

rankle86

Star Member
Jul 24, 2014
Portal email: 18th Nov
Portal credentials: 24th Nov
Submit photo and address: 24th Nov
Ecpor: Waiting
VO: Etobicoke

Sanjay35821

Star Member
Aug 9, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-08-2020
Med's Done....
30-09-2020
Does Portal access mean confirmation of permanent residence status or eCOPR?

Can someone please let me know if I can request my spouse to send her passport to the visa office to obtain her travel visa and documentation now?
Since the passport request letter, I have received states "Passports for dependent(s) should only be submitted after you, the primary applicant has received the confirmation of permanent residence status" and I am still waiting for my eCoPR ?

Portal email, portal Credentials, submitted photo and address: 25 Oct VO: Etobicoke office Info still "under review" Haven't received eCOPR.
I have sent a couple of emails that users listed here. Either no reply or a generic covid excuse reply.
Any hopes for receiving the PR card by end of January 2022?

Portal email- Oct 6, 2021
Portal Credentials- Oct 25, 2021
Photo and address- submitted Oct 25, 2021
COPR- WAITING
VO Ottawa, Secondary - Etobicoke

fernandaontario

Star Member
Oct 20, 2021
Barrie
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
Hi,
Have you received your PR card yet?
Thanks
Contact your local MP, I received ecopr september 16th and after not getting any updates I contacted my local MP and they help me get ahold of IRCC on my behalf, I got my pr card on the mail a few weeks later

Sanjay35821

Star Member
Aug 9, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-08-2020
Med's Done....
30-09-2020
Contact your local MP, I received ecopr september 16th and after not getting any updates I contacted my local MP and they help me get ahold of IRCC on my behalf, I got my pr card on the mail a few weeks later
Can someone please let me know if I can request my spouse to send her passport to the visa office to obtain her travel visa and documentation now?
Since the passport request letter, I have received states "Passports for dependent(s) should only be submitted after you, the primary applicant has received the confirmation of permanent residence status" and I am still waiting for my eCoPR ?

Portal email, portal Credentials, submitted photo and address: 25 Oct VO: Etobicoke office Info still "under review" Haven't received eCOPR.
I have sent a couple of emails that users listed here. Either no reply or a generic covid excuse reply.

COPR- WAITING

fernandaontario

Star Member
Oct 20, 2021
Barrie
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Etobicoke

COPR- WAITING
eCoPR means confirmation of permanent residence and Im not sure about the passport situation sorry

Reactions: Sanjay35821

Sanjay35821

Star Member
Aug 9, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-08-2020
Med's Done....
30-09-2020
eCoPR means confirmation of permanent residence and Im not sure about the passport situation sorry
Thank you. I have sent a couple of emails that users listed here. Either no reply or a generic covid excuse reply.
currently; I am staying in Toronto, would you please help me out which MP (my location or VO) should I contact, and also how do we contact them?

fernandaontario

Star Member
Oct 20, 2021
Barrie
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
Thank you. I have sent a couple of emails that users listed here. Either no reply or a generic covid excuse reply.
currently; I am staying in Toronto, would you please help me out which MP (my location or VO) should I contact, and also how do we contact them?
https://www.ourcommons.ca/Members/en/search?caucusId=all&province=ON&gender=all that’s the list of MP from Ontario. Look for the one from your location (which area you live on) and they all have an email address and a phone number.
I contacted them by phone… You can tell them your situation and they’ll ask for more information about the details of your application (dates mostly) and they’ll contact the IRCC and give you a call back when they know what’s going on.
It took maybe 2-3 days to get back to us and the woman who helped us, told me my application was approved even before it showed online.

Reactions: Sanjay35821