+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Timeline (Through Online Portal after ECOPR)

KMayur

Jul 23, 2021
I received PR Card for myself & spouse. But for my Son IRCC forgot to put Apartment number in address & hence it is not delivered. Will it be returned back to IRCC? If yes, within how many days I can expect to resend to correct address? Or should I go ahead with Solemn declaration? Its been 3 weeks since they mailed sons card.

Please help

faujikid

Dec 16, 2021
Hello Everyone. My Time is below :
e-COPR : February 10, 2022
PR card application linked to My CIC account : February 21, 2022
PR card Application approved and mailed : February 23, 2022.

It has been a very long journey and finally has ended. I wish Godspeed to all applicants waiting.

Bigorangecat69

Jul 22, 2021
Update:
I just wanted to share my experience guys and hope this helps.
Oct 21, 2021 - Got the eCoPR
Feb 2, 2022 - Called IRCC (told me that my card was sent for production on Feb 1, 2021)
Feb 8, 2022 - Linked my PR Card application to GCkey.
Feb 10, 2022 - Called IRCC again, (Told me that PR card application was approved and just waiting to be printed)
Feb 15, 2022 - Got an update that my PR card thru GCkey (not in the Portal) was mailed and may take 6 weeks to received.

PR Portal is still under review for Address and Photo - no update at all after receiving the eCoPR. I think it's better to call them, ask them for an update and link your PR Card application on your GCkey

Received my PR CARD in mail Yesterday (Feb 22, 2022) - only took 7 days Nova Scotia to Calgary
What number do you typically call and what time of day is best to get live agent?

hector10

Star Member
Nov 9, 2021
Thanks! this helps.

I have my PR portal creds and I just haven't said that I'm in Canada there or provided my address/photo. My understanding is that they will only give me my eCOPR once I have confirmed that I am in Canada. I have emailed them requesting they pause processing anyway but haven't heard back.

I have also received confirmation that my TRV and WP are valid and will NOT be voided unless I get my eCOPR. So to me, it is relatively safe to travel as long as they don't magically decide to give me my eCOPR without me confirming my address in Canada or that I am physicially present in Canada.
For some reason my previous response to your question was not approved by the moderator of this thread.

The ideal timelines suggested by IRCC for PR application completion is 6 months (mentioned here: link removed). However, I received eCOPR within 5 months - meaning first email was a month earlier than my travel date. In that case if I had chosen to postpone to reply on the first email I would have to postpone it until I come back that would be almost 2 months which is very long.

I understand your situation - perhaps legalfalcon can help out. They are very well experienced advisors. :)

I would suggest keep trying to connect to IRCC on phone until you connect to a real person and ask them to pause your process. Emails/webform are not going to be helpful at the moment as this is not an ideal situation and time is the essence. I sincerely wish your family well.

kartikj001

Star Member
Sep 1, 2020
Hello,

i saw the following status in my PR portal in front of the Photo that was submitted, does that mean my PR card has been mailed

It states " Closed and Accepted"

Thanks!

Acamp1410

Apr 7, 2021
ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-04-2021
AOR Received.
08-04-2021
Med's Done....
24-04-2021
Me! Its been over a month that i am waiting for the card. Thats ridiculous
I haven't received mine and it's been almost 5 months. I got my ecopr October 2021 and submitted my photo and address on my online portal same month but no updates whatsoever from IRCC. I requested for an update via ATI act last month amd requested 2 updates via webform but to response from them.
I have travel plans in May and the level of anxiety I have day by day is through the roof.

Viji7

Nov 23, 2021
Hello Everyone. My Time is below :
e-COPR : February 10, 2022
PR card application linked to My CIC account : February 21, 2022
PR card Application approved and mailed : February 23, 2022.

It has been a very long journey and finally has ended. I wish Godspeed to all applicants waiting.
Congratulations..
have you sent emails regularly to know about your status ..
same day ecopr and no update till now

jooliedecoree

Dec 13, 2017
Single, living in Québec (VO : Ottawa)

Received my eCoPR on 26th November, 2021
Address & Photo were in review until 14th February, 2022
So I contacted IRCC.ClientPortalPrairies-PrairiesClientPortail.IRCC to let them know that I haven't received any update.
They replied to me within 5 hours telling me that I should receive my PR card in 4-6 weeks.
Address shows accepted - photo still in review on that day I received answer from them.
AND they finally mailed my PR card yesterday on 23rd February, 2022
Good luck for everyone!

Reactions: SweetQueen

Maikeerang

Star Member
Jan 24, 2020
I've been waiting for 8 months for my PR card but IRCC has no update yet. Is there someone who has experienced the same waiting period (greater than 6 months)?

SweetQueen

Nov 12, 2020
Single, living in Québec (VO : Ottawa)

Received my eCoPR on 26th November, 2021
Address & Photo were in review until 14th February, 2022
So I contacted IRCC.ClientPortalPrairies-PrairiesClientPortail.IRCC to let them know that I haven't received any update.
They replied to me within 5 hours telling me that I should receive my PR card in 4-6 weeks.
Address shows accepted - photo still in review on that day I received answer from them.
AND they finally mailed my PR card yesterday on 23rd February, 2022
Good luck for everyone!
Please, where did you see the update that PR card has been mailed.
I also contacted them last week using same email and received the response within 4 to 6 weeks but there is still no update.

vijayb104

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Hi guys, here are my timelines -
Email notification - 10-Feb (Responded same day)
Portal Credentials - 11-Feb (Submitted same day)
eCOPR - 15-Feb
Linked PR card application to CIC account - 19-Feb
PR card Application approved - 24-Feb
Status shows that PR card has been mailed. Does anyone know how much time it would take to receive the PR card?

rWolf

Star Member
Aug 22, 2021
Here is my status:
eCoPR: Feb 14th
Linked to CIC: Feb 14th
Approved: Feb 24th (mailed)
PR Portal changed to "Closed and accepted: Feb 25th

My spouse (dependent) has the same timeline, however hers was not approved yes. Did it happen to anyone? If yes, did it get approved after a while?

She got eCoPR and linked her PR card the same day.

KDelhi88

Oct 15, 2021
Hi Everyone,

Need some suggestion urgently - I landed as a PR on 1st of January'22 and was told by immigration officer that my PR card will be delivered within 2-4 months. I have got a new Job and started working as well here, however I am afraid I do not know how much time it will take to deliver my PR card at my address.

Regards,
KD