+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Timeline (Through Online Portal after ECOPR)

pedrohnr

Feb 23, 2022
Québec
Category........
WP
yes you can submit a different address in PR Confirmation Portal. No issues but before putting new address Please make sure the address is as it is at it appears in Canada post directory here : https://www.canadapost-postescanada.ca/info/mc/personal/postalcode/fpc.jsf

This will save you some time & doing back & forth with IRCC.

Also a quick tip : in case they delay in sending you PR Portal Credential email try spamming their mail by replying to the first PR Confirmation Portal e-mail every day twice. Reason as this is their common mail box so everyday many people reply to same email so for you to be on top to get noticed by the officer you need to spam them daily. I did it & it works.

Thanks
Thank you very much for clarifying the subject and for your tips! Very helpful.

faujikid

Dec 16, 2021
Not yet. I called and sent email and response was that it was sent for production on February 1.
I check the mailbox daily but nothing. I have faith that it will come soon by the grace of God.
@SweetQueen Thank you very much for a quick response. May I ask you, what's the best way to know when PR card was sent for production? The call center lines are always busy. NO timeline to receive a response for Webform.

Viji7

Nov 23, 2021
I think if all goes well. you can expect your PR Card to be dispatched by Feb 28.
Sent email and got a reply tat card is in production last week, but no updates in portal (linked with GC key) . How long it will be in production before printing and mailed ? Any idea?

arunesh.vikram

Dec 31, 2019
Saskatoon
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2020
Nomination.....
05-02-2020
AOR Received.
27-01-2021
Med's Done....
30-08-2021
Passport Req..
19-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
14-02-2022
LANDED..........
28-01-2022
Sent email and got a reply tat card is in production last week, but no updates in portal (linked with GC key) . How long it will be in production before printing and mailed ? Any idea?
It all depends. you need to push them for that. Call daily to IRCC Support, drop status emails to new portal email, the one you got as 1st PR Portal email also you can additionally send reminder emails to IRCC.ClientPortalPrairies-PrairiesClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca if you live in western Canada like Saskatchewan/Alberta/BC. there is different email for Eastern Canada like Ontario/Manitoba/others. Others can help you with that email.

Don't sit Ideal.

Thanks

ruru00

Oct 24, 2021
What time of day do you typically call to get a live person. I try for an hour each morning between 8am - 9am and never able to reach anyone.
Mountain time: I tried to call to them from 7:57am 8:00am and 8:03am and once you get in, be ready to wait for 30 mins. Have your UCI ready

ruru00

Oct 24, 2021
Update:
I just wanted to share my experience guys and hope this helps.
Oct 21, 2021 - Got the eCoPR
Feb 2, 2022 - Called IRCC (told me that my card was sent for production on Feb 1, 2021)
Feb 8, 2022 - Linked my PR Card application to GCkey.
Feb 10, 2022 - Called IRCC again, (Told me that PR card application was approved and just waiting to be printed)
Feb 15, 2022 - Got an update that my PR card thru GCkey (not in the Portal) was mailed and may take 6 weeks to received.

PR Portal is still under review for Address and Photo - no update at all after receiving the eCoPR. I think it's better to call them, ask them for an update and link your PR Card application on your GCkey

Received my PR CARD in mail Yesterday (Feb 22, 2022) - only took 7 days Nova Scotia to Calgary

ruru00

Oct 24, 2021
do you really need to linked the PR Card application to GCkey? I dont have the GCkey since I am using the Option 2: Sign in Partner.
what will happen if I dont linked the PR card application to IRCC account?
I would do that, since then I feel like the PR card request started moving.

SweetQueen

Nov 12, 2020
@SweetQueen Thank you very much for a quick response. May I ask you, what's the best way to know when PR card was sent for production? The call center lines are always busy. NO timeline to receive a response for Webform.
I called IRCC customer service many times before they put me through to an agent. In the email, they just said, reviewed and sent for production, it may take up to 4 to 6 weeks to arrive. But I got the date when I called them

Viji7

Nov 23, 2021
It all depends. you need to push them for that. Call daily to IRCC Support, drop status emails to new portal email, the one you got as 1st PR Portal email also you can additionally send reminder emails to IRCC.ClientPortalPrairies-PrairiesClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca if you live in western Canada like Saskatchewan/Alberta/BC. there is different email for Eastern Canada like Ontario/Manitoba/others. Others can help you with that email.

Don't sit Ideal.

Thanks
Sure . Thank you.
Called IRCC, but the agent didn’t respond properly. He said it’s oly 10 days. So please wait. Will try calling them again .

arunesh.vikram

Dec 31, 2019
Saskatoon
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2020
Nomination.....
05-02-2020
AOR Received.
27-01-2021
Med's Done....
30-08-2021
Passport Req..
19-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
14-02-2022
LANDED..........
28-01-2022
Sure . Thank you.
Called IRCC, but the agent didn’t respond properly. He said it’s oly 10 days. So please wait. Will try calling them again .
Okay no problem. try again in 2-3 days. Good luck.