+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Timeline (Through Online Portal after ECOPR)

User73545

Feb 13, 2022
I just wanted to share my experience guys and hope this helps.
Oct 21, 2021 - Got the eCoPR
Feb 2, 2022 - Called IRCC (told me that my card was sent for production on Feb 1, 2021)
Feb 8, 2022 - Linked my PR Card application to GCkey.
Feb 10, 2022 - Called IRCC again, (Told me that PR card application was approved and just waiting to be printed)
Feb 15, 2022 - Got an update that my PR card thru GCkey (not in the Portal) was mailed and may take 6 weeks to received.

PR Portal is still under review for Address and Photo - no update at all after receiving the eCoPR. I think it's better to call them, ask them for an update and link your PR Card application on your GCkey.
Congratulations. I received my ecopr on 12 January. Called Ircc last week. They told me that my card has been sent to production on Feb 6. Let’s see when it got mailed

Reactions: SweetQueen

Saify1

Feb 16, 2022
I sent an email to prairies account today enquiring about my PR card and got a reply just now
Good day,

Thank you for your inquiry regarding your PR cards.

All three (3) cards have been mailed to you today. This process will take 2-3 weeks. Thank you for your patience.

For further inquiries, you can contact the IRCC Client Service Center at 1 888 242 2100.

Reactions: rajpotula

hylian

Feb 24, 2020
NOC Code......
I sent an email to prairies account today enquiring about my PR card and got a reply just now
Good day,

All three (3) cards have been mailed to you today. This process will take 2-3 weeks. Thank you for your patience.

For further inquiries, you can contact the IRCC Client Service Center at 1 888 242 2100.
Which email address did you reply to?

SweetQueen

Nov 12, 2020
Good day,

Please can you share your time line

Saify1

Feb 16, 2022
Please can you share your time line
AOR 24 sep PA plus 2 dep all inland
Portal email received 8th Dec 2021
Submitted photo and address same day
Copr received 10th Dec 2021
Linked pr card to GC key on 1st Jan 2022
Received GU on pr card 3rd Feb
Sent email to prairies account 16th Feb
Same day received response and application approved for all in gc key as well.

that’s an end to my journey
Thanks

SweetQueen

Nov 12, 2020
AOR 24 sep PA plus 2 dep all inland
Portal email received 8th Dec 2021
Submitted photo and address same day
Copr received 10th Dec 2021
Linked pr card to GC key on 1st Jan 2022
Received GU on pr card 3rd Feb
Sent email to prairies account 16th Feb
Same day received response and application approved for all in gc key as well.

that’s an end to my journey
Thanks
Congratulations. I celebrate with you :)
Your timeline is 1 month ahead of mine. I will give them sometime before contacting

Reactions: Saify1

kennyrogers

Star Member
Feb 4, 2022
I just wanted to share my experience guys and hope this helps.
Oct 21, 2021 - Got the eCoPR
Feb 2, 2022 - Called IRCC (told me that my card was sent for production on Feb 1, 2021)
Feb 8, 2022 - Linked my PR Card application to GCkey.
Feb 10, 2022 - Called IRCC again, (Told me that PR card application was approved and just waiting to be printed)
Feb 15, 2022 - Got an update that my PR card thru GCkey (not in the Portal) was mailed and may take 6 weeks to received.

PR Portal is still under review for Address and Photo - no update at all after receiving the eCoPR. I think it's better to call them, ask them for an update and link your PR Card application on your GCkey.
do you really need to linked the PR Card application to GCkey? I dont have the GCkey since I am using the Option 2: Sign in Partner.
what will happen if I dont linked the PR card application to IRCC account?

Acamp1410

Apr 7, 2021
ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-04-2021
AOR Received.
08-04-2021
Med's Done....
24-04-2021
We received email today that our photo’s has been rejected on the portal. We already resubmitted new photos. Anyone that had similar experience that can share how long the process took after re-submitting new photos to receive PR cards?
I had the same experience. I had my ecopr Oct 25, 2021. Received a notification about having a a wrong photo upload in Dec 3, 2021. So, I resubmitted a photo the same day and I am still waiting. I was able link my application to my Gckey account and status says submitted. PR portal say for both address and Photo are in review with IRCC. I'm getting frustrated day by day as the progress is so slow. I have a vacation booked in May.

Noorville

Aug 15, 2020
Hello!

I had a question and the IRCC call centre has not been helpful at all. Could anyone please help with this? (Year 2022)
  • I received my PR email on Feb 7th. It didn't even come to me. It wen to my representative who I don't work with anymore. They forwarded it to me a little delayed.
  • I replied confirming I am in Canada and received an email with credentials to login to the PR portal on Feb 8th.
  • I have international travel plans on March 2nd so I didn't upload my information to the PR portal as my understanding is that it may void my current TRV and Work Permit.
  • To my knowledge, I have not received my COPR but I'm really not sure if I can travel on my current visa or not? (It is not expired) Does anyone know this?
  • Additionally, the email I received gave me a 7 day timeline to upload my photo and address and I haven't done that (7 day timeline has passed). Will I be penalized? IRCC call centre agent said - officers will reach out if they have any questions. I have received no emails but I also don't know if it will go to my representative by mistake again?
My guess is that I am not a Permanent Resident and that I can travel but I really don't want to be stuck outside for months because of this. Especially during Covid! Thanks for any help on this! - I could really use some confirmation.

fumbie

Oct 7, 2021
Golden Email: January 20, 2022
Replied to Golden Email: January 20, 2022
Portal Email: January 21, 2022
Replied to Portal Email: January 21, 2022
GU #4: February 7, 2022
eCoPR/Final Decision: February 7, 2022
Address/Photo Status: In Review with IRCC
PR Card: Waiting

sonusweetie

Star Member
Apr 1, 2021
do you really need to linked the PR Card application to GCkey? I dont have the GCkey since I am using the Option 2: Sign in Partner.
what will happen if I dont linked the PR card application to IRCC account?
Key linking is just to help you keep track of daily progress, and doesn't impact your getting the card. If you want you can always email or call IRCC and find out the status.