+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Timeline (Through Online Portal after ECOPR)

SweetQueen

Nov 12, 2020
You should get an update very soon. From the way people have been getting card printed/mailed updates, it looks like IRCC is trying to catch up the backlogs of people who are waiting for 2 months or more in batches of several weeks at a time, and at the same time they're trying to ensure that those who got their eCoPR in the last 1 month or so don't fall behind at all. Why looks right to me, that's the only way they'll be able to meet their targets of reducing backlogs by March.
I pray to get update soon. Thanks for the information

MatEst

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
Congratulations! And, OH MY GOODNESS! I'm feeling really bad for IRCC agents who are probably in a mad scramble trying to meet those targets of clearing backlogs at superhuman speed. Otherwise such mistakes for such sensitive matters are impossible.
Feel bad? It’s their job and they’re slow at it.. There’s really no excuse for incompetence to the extent that a privacy was breached! I hope that agent was cautioned

arunesh.vikram

Dec 31, 2019
Saskatoon
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2020
Nomination.....
05-02-2020
AOR Received.
27-01-2021
Med's Done....
30-08-2021
Passport Req..
19-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
14-02-2022
LANDED..........
28-01-2022
Hello ,

Anybody has email address to enquire about PR card? I got my eCOPR from Vancouver if that helps.

Thanks
I think calling IRCC Help Desk would be best idea & much quicker.

metalist

Star Member
Aug 25, 2021
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
hi, just wondering what to write in the "date you become PR" when linking ecopr in the gckey account? is it the latest date you enter canada? thanx
Nope. This date is stated on your COPR. It's written when you become a PR.

arunesh.vikram

Dec 31, 2019
Saskatoon
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2020
Nomination.....
05-02-2020
AOR Received.
27-01-2021
Med's Done....
30-08-2021
Passport Req..
19-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
14-02-2022
LANDED..........
28-01-2022
May I Please know the number for IRCC helpdesk .. I called on some toll free number multiple time but no luck till now.
+18882422100 key combination 2320

sonusweetie

Star Member
Apr 1, 2021
We have similar timelines! I got my eCOPR on Dec 9 also from OSC and I received a ghost update last week. I was thinking it meant my card got sent to production seeing that my pr portal has not had any changes (i think sent to productions means they sent the information to the Sydney, NS visa office to make and print the card). I hope you're able to get it in time! I've had to delay my travel plans from Dec to April so I understnad the struggles. Keep me posted!
So did you get the ghost update in the week of Jan 24-28 and then an email from them last week (on 2nd Feb)? I'm trying to understand how much time it is taking to move things from one phase to another and then eventually how many days it will take for them to ship out our cards from NS.
Thanks for the best wishes and I hope you get to travel soon too. We've truly earned it.

Reactions: JamCan56

crazymak

Jan 16, 2019
Hi I'm trying to understand this whole process of waiting for the permanent resident cards. Which site will give us updates? Permanent resident portal or GC Key? eCoPR was received on Jan 21st. Permanent Resident Portal says photo is in review with IRCC. GC Key says status is "Submitted" with no other updates. Does anyone know what steps or clues either of those sites give to figure out if I'll get my card soon?

Reactions: mangogo

JamCan56

Star Member
Sep 6, 2021
So did you get the ghost update in the week of Jan 24-28 and then an email from them last week (on 2nd Feb)? I'm trying to understand how much time it is taking to move things from one phase to another and then eventually how many days it will take for them to ship out our cards from NS.
Thanks for the best wishes and I hope you get to travel soon too. We've truly earned it.
I got the update on Jan 26! I only saw the ghost update when I logged in to GC Key account. Never got an email.
Just checked a second ago and MY CARD WAS APPROVED AND MAILED!!

sonusweetie

Star Member
Apr 1, 2021
I got the update on Jan 26! I only saw the ghost update when I logged in to GC Key account. Never got an email.
Just checked a second ago and MY CARD WAS APPROVED AND MAILED!!
That's great! Hopefully I should be in the same status too since our dates are so close. Let us know when you get the card, I am assuming it wouldn't take more than 10 days for Canada post to reach your mailbox (but that's just a theory).

Reactions: JamCan56