+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Timeline (Through Online Portal after ECOPR)

arunesh.vikram

Dec 31, 2019
Saskatoon
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2020
Nomination.....
05-02-2020
AOR Received.
27-01-2021
Med's Done....
30-08-2021
Passport Req..
19-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
14-02-2022
LANDED..........
28-01-2022
Thanks se

Thanks seems I got it today so its yet not updated . How long is it taking these days to get PR cards . Some of my friends got it in 2 weeks
maybe wait for 1-2 working days.

sonusweetie

Star Member
Apr 1, 2021
Got a positive response after a good amount of waiting after emailing IRCC. eCoPR on 11th Dec, VO = OSC, not sure where my card printing was at though.

Does anyone know what does "sent to card production" mean? Does it mean my card is already mailed or queued up for printing?
And when they say 5-6 weeks, realistically how many days does it really take for the card to land in our mailbox, any idea? I'm just concerned that this is cutting too close to my travel dates (mid March) so it needs to be in my hands in Feb itself in order to not hit my travel.

"I can confirm that your photo has been successfully uploaded by our office and sent to card production. Please allow five to six weeks for your PR card to arrive in the mail."

Reactions: Katayoon

penacare

Star Member
May 22, 2017
I just received a message fon my IRCC profile that my card was delivered and will take about 6 weeks to arrive.

Portal email Nov. 17, 2021
Credentials Nov. 18, 2021
ECOPR Nov 20, 2021 **
IRCC confirming PR Card approval: February 2, 2022

*However, IRCC sent by mistake my eCoPR to someone else, the person was nice enough to track me down and send my ECOPR.

khalid945

Dec 15, 2021
Got a positive response after a good amount of waiting after emailing IRCC. eCoPR on 11th Dec, VO = OSC, not sure where my card printing was at though.

Does anyone know what does "sent to card production" mean? Does it mean my card is already mailed or queued up for printing?
And when they say 5-6 weeks, realistically how many days does it really take for the card to land in our mailbox, any idea? I'm just concerned that this is cutting too close to my travel dates (mid March) so it needs to be in my hands in Feb itself in order to not hit my travel.

"I can confirm that your photo has been successfully uploaded by our office and sent to card production. Please allow five to six weeks for your PR card to arrive in the mail."
I have got a similar response. My ECOPR is Jan19th.

Reactions: SweetQueen

sonusweetie

Star Member
Apr 1, 2021
I just received a message fon my IRCC profile that my card was delivered and will take about 6 weeks to arrive.

Portal email Nov. 17, 2021
Credentials Nov. 18, 2021
ECOPR Nov 20, 2021 **
IRCC confirming PR Card approval: February 2, 2022

*However, IRCC sent by mistake my eCoPR to someone else, the person was nice enough to track me down and send my ECOPR.
Congratulations! And, OH MY GOODNESS! I'm feeling really bad for IRCC agents who are probably in a mad scramble trying to meet those targets of clearing backlogs at superhuman speed. Otherwise such mistakes for such sensitive matters are impossible.

JamCan56

Star Member
Sep 6, 2021

We have similar timelines! I got my eCOPR on Dec 9 also from OSC and I received a ghost update last week. I was thinking it meant my card got sent to production seeing that my pr portal has not had any changes (i think sent to productions means they sent the information to the Sydney, NS visa office to make and print the card). I hope you're able to get it in time! I've had to delay my travel plans from Dec to April so I understnad the struggles. Keep me posted!

Reactions: sonusweetie

sonusweetie

Star Member
Apr 1, 2021
Happy for you. I pray mine happens soon
You should get an update very soon. From the way people have been getting card printed/mailed updates, it looks like IRCC is trying to catch up the backlogs of people who are waiting for 2 months or more in batches of several weeks at a time, and at the same time they're trying to ensure that those who got their eCoPR in the last 1 month or so don't fall behind at all. Why looks right to me, that's the only way they'll be able to meet their targets of reducing backlogs by March.

Nitch

Oct 7, 2021
I linked all PR Card applications to my GCKey. I simply get email updates the next day.
hi, just wondering what to write in the "date you become PR" when linking ecopr in the gckey account? is it the latest date you enter canada? thanx