+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Timeline (Through Online Portal after ECOPR)

sonusweetie

Star Member
Apr 1, 2021
Anyone that is still waiting for their Initial PR card? It is already 2 months since Ecopr, PR card still not arrived yet. Sent E-mail and Webform and didn't get any response. Tried to call IRCC and never be able to get through to an agent?
yup, been almost two months for me as well. I've emailed ircc twice and got the same standard response about delays. Last week i called them and managed to connect to an agent after waiting for 40 mins. You can check my response on that on this thread from 21st Jan when i had called them. Basically, no one had looked at my case until last week at least.

If you scroll back in this thread, many people with ecoprs from this month, oct, and before that have started seeing updates on their first pr cards. I'm hoping this means our number too will come soon. When exactly and how far back in the queue people like us are, is a million dollar question - no one knows. With me, I have just left it to God hoping for some magic. It's just not humanly possible to take so much stress living in such uncertainty.

Sep 29, 2021
I didn't get any ghost update. But I sent them an email 3 continuous days to process my PR Card Application, with an explanation about my application exceed processing time
Hi! wanted to ask if you connected your application to your account? If so, was the processing date from that day or from the pr portal date you sent in your mailing address & photo?

Also did you send 3 emails separately? or just replied to the first email you sent out? I've gotten my CoPR in Sept and still no update to this date. All emails i've sent have just been given the automatic response, no ghost updates either. Getting concerned that I need to file a"lost PR card" form soon.

rafi862003

Star Member
Jan 4, 2021
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-aug-2020
AOR Received.
21-aug-2020
When did u upload a pic & mailing address in portal plz ? Coz i uploaded on 30 October but haven’t heard yet.
Hi,

Please find my details below,

Photo and Address upload : 18 Oct 2021

E-COPR : 19 Oct 2021

Photo and address Accepted by IRCC : 18- Jan-2022 ( Case status changed to closed and accepted in PR confirmation portal )

PR card : Still Waiting

Hopefully your case should also be picked soon don't worry...

Reactions: Lxman

rafi862003

Star Member
Jan 4, 2021
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-aug-2020
AOR Received.
21-aug-2020
Hard to tell. My PR Portal never changed the status. It still shows "in review with IRCC" even after receiving the PR card. But it took about a week after the application showed as approved in my CIC account. Also, my PR card shows an expire date of Jan 13 so it was actually approved/printed a week before the date it shows in the CIC account.
Thanks...

BabyYoda

Nov 17, 2021
Canada
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
07-09-2021
Med's Done....
21-10-2021
I have a question- do they inform why are they rejecting the photo? What do we need to do to make sure the new photo will not be rejected again?
Thanks
For each person they gave a list of reasons. This time we went to place where they give us the electronic link to our photo so that we can download it from there. Hope that it works this time.

BabyYoda

Nov 17, 2021
Canada
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
07-09-2021
Med's Done....
21-10-2021
Sorry about that.
please how long did it take before getting rejected after you upload in the pr portal
We submitted photos in portal on 8th of December and received eCOPR same day. Photo’s was rejected 7 weeks later.

javis77

Jan 31, 2021
Anyone that is still waiting for their Initial PR card? It is already 2 months since Ecopr, PR card still not arrived yet. Sent E-mail and Webform and didn't get any response. Tried to call IRCC and never be able to get through to an agent?

Yes, my spouse is still waiting for initial PR card and its been two months. My spouse submitted a request via Webform and didn't received any responses. Not even an auto-message response from IRCC.

Do you have any idea where/who should we contact?

Thanks,

J

lbudwal1

Star Member
May 8, 2020
Hi! wanted to ask if you connected your application to your account? If so, was the processing date from that day or from the pr portal date you sent in your mailing address & photo?

Also did you send 3 emails separately? or just replied to the first email you sent out? I've gotten my CoPR in Sept and still no update to this date. All emails i've sent have just been given the automatic response, no ghost updates either. Getting concerned that I need to file a"lost PR card" form soon.
I linked my application to GcKey Account. The PR card processing time starts from the day you receive eCOPR.
I send the same email but separately.

I will recommend you to send an email to different offices, But don't expect any reply from them, but you will see some progress in your application status. Try these emails and mention your UCI, and said you are waiting that long and didn't get any update and your application already exceed the max processing time.

IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
etobicoke-cic-apr@cic.gc.ca
CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca
question@cic.gc.ca

or call @ +1-888-242-2100 (Select Option - 3-3-2-0)

Reactions: Intlstudenttopr