+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Timeline (Through Online Portal after ECOPR)

sonusweetie

Star Member
Apr 1, 2021
We got reply from IRCC portal today that there are record number of landings (hence PR card delays) and that COPR can be used for any legal neeeds in the meantime. Basically a copy/paste of their previous reply...
I'm a little confused .. Weren't we always were able to use the CoPR for all legal purposes except travel.

sonusweetie

Star Member
Apr 1, 2021
I tried calling IRCC today - the 888 number. The system said due to high call volume they cannot transfer me to someone to talk to. :( Is there a good time during the day I can call to get through to someone?

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I tried calling IRCC today - the 888 number. The system said due to high call volume they cannot transfer me to someone to talk to. :( Is there a good time during the day I can call to get through to someone?
7:59. If you are in queque at 8:00 sharp, when lines open, you have a good chance.

sonusweetie

Star Member
Apr 1, 2021
Managed to reach them after waiting on the line for almost 40 mins (doesn't matter, just glad I was able to talk to them). The agent - who by the way was really nice and helpful if she had the power to do more - said nothing has moved on my case since the eCoPR was emailed. Looks like it's not touched since that day. It also sounded like their system showed them as if I never uploaded my address and photo on the portal - which is impossible since the PR portal makes us do that while submitting our declaration, in order for us to get the eCoPR.

Not only that, but my email and physical addresses were mixed up and not up-to-date. Add to that, for some reason, they had 5 physical addresses against my name, including my current employer's head office in Canada and a non-Canadian personal address that I moved out of 1.5 years ago. So, it looked like they didn't know yet what my correct address was. I had to clarify which one was my current address, and that it was the same that I had uploaded on the PR portal. Hopefully the agent took care of it during the call, and hope that it helps move the case along by some great quirk of fate. Because that's all my mental faculties can comprehend at this point. :(

Choong97

Nov 23, 2019
hey everyone, my PR card application was sent to production on Jan 13th, application still showing submitted at the moment. Anyone has similar timeline and know how long card production takes on average? thanks in advance ;)

lbudwal1

Star Member
May 8, 2020
congrats, do you know when you received the first GU on your PR card application by any chance?
I didn't get any ghost update. But I sent them an email 3 continuous days to process my PR Card Application, with an explanation about my application exceed processing time

Reactions: Choong97

arunesh.vikram

Dec 31, 2019
Saskatoon
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2020
Nomination.....
05-02-2020
AOR Received.
27-01-2021
Med's Done....
30-08-2021
Passport Req..
19-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
14-02-2022
LANDED..........
28-01-2022
Hi All, Need help did anyone here had Outland dependants?