+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Timeline (Through Online Portal after ECOPR)

JM_X

Star Member
Oct 14, 2021
Winnipeg
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
No. I Uploaded on Monday. I became curious because someone I know got next da after uploading photo.
What about you, did you call them
It took me 6 days. 4th Jan to 10th Jan
I know someone who got it before January and still waiting.

Last edited:
Reactions: SweetQueen

SweetQueen

Nov 12, 2020
It took me 6 days. 4th Jan to 10th Jan
I know someone who got it before January and still waiting.
Thanks for your response @JM_X,
Please can you make it clear what the person got before January. Do you mean they uploaded photo or they got eCOPR before January.

JM_X

Star Member
Oct 14, 2021
Winnipeg
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
Thanks for your response @JM_X,
Please can you make it clear what the person got before January. Do you mean they uploaded photo or they got eCOPR before January.
He got the Credential email before new year and hasn't received his eCopr.
I got my approval, Credential and ecopr 4th, 4th and 10th January, respectively.

SweetQueen

Nov 12, 2020
He got the Credential email before new year and hasn't received his eCopr.
I got my approval, Credential and ecopr 4th, 4th and 10th January, respectively.
Thanks for clarifying.
I pray that mine will come quick like yours did.
Congratulations on receiving COPR. May God favour us all.

Reactions: JM_X

Draic Kin

Sep 18, 2021
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
Hello,
My PR card was accepted and mailed on January 4. It has been a week now but I haven't received the card. Do you know how long is it going to take to receive the first PR Card?
Thanks
It may take up to 6 weeks after it's mailed.

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,
My PR card was accepted and mailed on January 4. It has been a week now but I haven't received the card. Do you know how long is it going to take to receive the first PR Card?
Thanks
Sorry how did you know your card was accepted and mailed? Do you see this on PR portal? Our status has been "pictures under review" for almost 4 months now! Called call center twice - they said file is still in queue. Anybody here has been waiting this long? Any tips would be most appreciated

Josephjoincom

Jan 2, 2019
Sorry how did you know your card was accepted and mailed? Do you see this on PR portal? Our status has been "pictures under review" for almost 4 months now! Called call center twice - they said file is still in queue. Anybody here has been waiting this long? Any tips would be most appreciated
I linked my application to the GC Key account (the account you used to apply for PR). After linking your application, you will see your application status (same your PR application). I was waiting for 2 months. My eCOPR is on Nov 16, 2021. My first photo got rejected on Nov 29 and I uploaded another one. Just try to email them many times, it might help. I tried email them 5 times in December and finally my PR card got accepted and mailed on Jan 4. Today, I luckily received the PR Card on mail. The PR journey finally ends.

sonusweetie

Star Member
Apr 1, 2021
I linked my application to the GC Key account (the account you used to apply for PR). After linking your application, you will see your application status (same your PR application). I was waiting for 2 months. My eCOPR is on Nov 16, 2021. My first photo got rejected on Nov 29 and I uploaded another one. Just try to email them many times, it might help. I tried email them 5 times in December and finally my PR card got accepted and mailed on Jan 4. Today, I luckily received the PR Card on mail. The PR journey finally ends.
Do you mind sharing the email ID and what you emailed them that finally did the trick? I've been waiting for the card for over a month now and really starting to get anxious as it is holding up my travel plans.

Reactions: Katayoon

Josephjoincom

Jan 2, 2019

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for your help. Unfortunately, linking would not work as we applied by paper (the only option available at that time for our application stream - Humanitarian and compassionate)...We will keep emailing them - hopefully it will do the trick. Thanks again for your insight!