+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Timeline (Through Online Portal after ECOPR)

Sami1234

Dec 12, 2021
Today, I send email to IRCC Ottawa and Calgary Office and explain I pass the PR card processing time and did not get any update and after 2 - 3 hours from email, I got update on my PR Portal that my photo is rejected, need to submit new one.
Which email for ottawa office??

varmatech324

Jul 8, 2021
Today, I send email to IRCC Ottawa and Calgary Office and explain I pass the PR card processing time and did not get any update and after 2 - 3 hours from email, I got update on my PR Portal that my photo is rejected, need to submit new one.
Can you please share the both Ottawa and Calgary email addresses. Thanks in Advance!

SweetQueen

Nov 12, 2020
I confirmed address and uploaded photo in the PR portal on Monday and I am yet to receive eCOPR. A person I know received next day after uploading.
Please can someone tell me if theirs took a longer time. Thanks

marieajenifair

Star Member
Nov 6, 2017
I confirmed address and uploaded photo in the PR portal on Monday and I am yet to receive eCOPR. A person I know received next day after uploading.
Please can someone tell me if theirs took a longer time. Thanks
I uploaded my photos and confirmed address on the Jan 7th, nothing yet. I guess it is very random

Reactions: SweetQueen

CorvusCorax

Nov 1, 2021
Hi all!

We (primary applicant and spouse, both inland) got our eCOPRs a few days ago.

But our PR Portal accounts still indicate "case status: in review with IRCC".

Also, we can't link our PR card applications in MyCIC. The reason given is that the PR card applications don't exist.

What can/shall we do to make sure we get our PR cards soon?

Reactions: SweetQueen

SweetQueen

Nov 12, 2020
Hi all!

We (primary applicant and spouse, both inland) got our eCOPRs a few days ago.

But our PR Portal accounts still indicate "case status: in review with IRCC".

Also, we can't link our PR card applications in MyCIC. The reason given is that the PR card applications don't exist.

What can/shall we do to make sure we get our PR cards soon?
@CorvusCorax , Can you please share how long it took after you upload photos before you received eCOPR.
I am waiting for eCOPR
Thank you

Last edited:

Josephjoincom

Jan 2, 2019
Hello,
My PR card was accepted and mailed on January 4. It has been a week now but I haven't received the card. Do you know how long is it going to take to receive the first PR Card?
Thanks