+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Timeline (Through Online Portal after ECOPR)

KV06

Oct 1, 2021
You can link your PR card application on GCKey by putting infor in CoPR. You will know when they approve your application and when they dispatch your card to be mailed. PR portal does not help
Thank you.. I already linked it on Dec 5th ... is there any other way to push or follow up on the case Or is it expected scenario

pubba

Jan 10, 2022
I received my CoPR on Dec 5th but still not received my PR Card or any update on the PR portal. It is still showing "pending review with IRCC" for both address and photo.

Can someone please suggest if this is expected and also suggest if anything I need to do for moving it forward.

Appreciate your inputs.
I got my eCOPR on early dec. my wife got her PR card on 27th Dec. Since I didn't get it I sent an email to the portal email address last Monday (3rd Jan, 22) and called IRCC on the following day. They confirmed me that they sent the PR card to production on 3rd. I received my card today. Still the status in portal indicate as "in review with IRCC" for both of us

pubba

Jan 10, 2022
My timeline

eCOPR : Dec 9. 2021
my wife received her card on 27th December. Since I did not receive it I sent an email to the email address on 3rd Jan, 22 which we received instructions from IRCC PR portal. I called IRCC on the following day and they confirmed that they sent the card to production on 3rd.
PR card received in the mail: Jan 10, 2022
Current PR portal status for both of us: in review with IRCC

All the best everyone

ARDARJ

Sep 1, 2021
yesterday
@anisha1992 - My Spouse's passport is with IRCC delhi since 17 Dec 21. For me (Inland PA) to get my PR Card, do IRCC need my dependents passports (outland - India) to be stamped? I could not build any logic as why I have not received my PR card? The only pending stuff in my case is my spouse's passport is with IRCC delhi. Awaiting PR card since 16/11.

taojinmeng

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
Thank you.. I already linked it on Dec 5th ... is there any other way to push or follow up on the case Or is it expected scenario
Well, I don't think you can do anything for now because the standard processing time is 58 days by now. You can wait a little bit more. If it is passed 60 days you hear nothing, you can contact them for more details.

anisha1992

Oct 20, 2020
@anisha1992 - My Spouse's passport is with IRCC delhi since 17 Dec 21. For me (Inland PA) to get my PR Card, do IRCC need my dependents passports (outland - India) to be stamped? I could not build any logic as why I have not received my PR card? The only pending stuff in my case is my spouse's passport is with IRCC delhi. Awaiting PR card since 16/11.
No your PR card is independent of your spouse's passport. There is some other reason for the delay. Current processing time is showing as 58 days. You should start bugging them twice daily by call and email as soon as you are beyond 58 days.

Rohitjaswal23

Aug 4, 2021
Hey I received my copr on 26 nov. And on my portal My address is been accepted my ircc but picture is still in review. What does that mean. Is that mean my Card has been mailed ? Or is there any no. Where i can contact?

Sami1234

Dec 12, 2021
I got my eCOPR on early dec. my wife got her PR card on 27th Dec. Since I didn't get it I sent an email to the portal email address last Monday (3rd Jan, 22) and called IRCC on the following day. They confirmed me that they sent the PR card to production on 3rd. I received my card today. Still the status in portal indicate as "in review with IRCC" for both of us
Which visa office

anisha1992

Oct 20, 2020
Hey I received my copr on 26 nov. And on my portal My address is been accepted my ircc but picture is still in review. What does that mean. Is that mean my Card has been mailed ? Or is there any no. Where i can contact?
PIcture remains in review. They don't update the portal. Only way to find out the status of your card is to link your PR card application in GC key account or call them

Sukhpreet5

Star Member
Jan 31, 2021
Hi dear can somebody help me here.
I sent my husband’s passport for stamping on 15 dec 2021 and it got received by ircc on 16 dec 2021. Till now it says under process.
Will get rejected or what. Am so scared. More than 24 days.

MatEst

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
CoPR on Nov 15th. Tried calling them to inquire about my PR card but they wouldn't connect me to an agent to speak to.. I'm in ON 888 242 2100. What # are you'll calling?

lbudwal1

Star Member
May 8, 2020
Got eCOPR on Nov/12/2021 (VO Ottawa). It's already been more than 58 days. But I did not receive my PR Card. I try contacting IRCC through multiple webform, phone and through twitter, but no body is answering me.

varmatech324

Jul 8, 2021
Got eCOPR on Nov/12/2021 (VO Ottawa). It's already been more than 58 days. But I did not receive my PR Card. I try contacting IRCC through multiple webform, phone and through twitter, but no body is answering me.
Same here. I got my eCOPR on Oct 8th 2021. Still waiting.... Not sure if this will delay more due to these new COVID cases raise across the globe.

lbudwal1

Star Member
May 8, 2020
Same here. I got my eCOPR on Oct 8th 2021. Still waiting.... Not sure if this will delay more due to these new COVID cases raise across the globe.
Today, I send email to IRCC Ottawa and Calgary Office and explain I pass the PR card processing time and did not get any update and after 2 - 3 hours from email, I got update on my PR Portal that my photo is rejected, need to submit new one.