+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Timeline (Through Online Portal after ECOPR)

Rk Virk

Star Member
Jun 29, 2021
Hi Everyone ,

I got ecopr on 4th jan and waiting for pr card .I got portal & eloper from Calgary .
Anyone know pr card timeline from Calgary visa office .

thanks

JamCan56

Star Member
Sep 6, 2021
Hi Everyone ,

I got ecopr on 4th jan and waiting for pr card .I got portal & eloper from Calgary .
Anyone know pr card timeline from Calgary visa office .

thanks
All PR cards are processed at the Sydney, NS office. The timeline on the IRCC website is 2 months.. I've been waiting 1 month so far for pr card. VO is Ottawa

Reactions: Nia254

radhs7

Dec 22, 2021
Thanks for the info, I am in the same boat when it comes to timeline. All the best
I received an update in my CIC account today.

We mailed your permanent resident card to you. Your card can take up to six weeks to arrive.

Does anyone know how long does it generally take the PR card to arrive once it has been mailed?

SweetQueen

Nov 12, 2020
It is 52 days but it varies case to case. I got mine in 30 days some people even got it in 15 days. Some are waiting for 4 months.
Please what size of photo did you upload.
How do you upload the right photo.
We snapped passport photos at Jean Coutu.
For the digital copy, there are 3 sizes.
Large, medium and small.
The dimensions are not stated.
Kindly let me know which one is the correct one to upload. Thanks

Reactions: Katayoon

anisha1992

Oct 20, 2020
Please what size of photo did you upload.
How do you upload the right photo.
We snapped passport photos at Jean Coutu.
For the digital copy, there are 3 sizes.
Large, medium and small.
The dimensions are not stated.
Kindly let me know which one is the correct one to upload. Thanks
This is what a lot of us did here in December 2021:
1) Go to an online pixel adjustment tool. I am not allowed to post a link here but just Google: resizepixel
2) upload the photo that you have
3) See if you can make your photo in the size of 4200*3000
4) download the new picture and upload it on credential portal
5) Bring the crown portion of your head within the boundaries shown in the portal tool.
It will be most likely acceptable; however there is no certainty. Alternatively, you can go to a studio who specialize in different types of photo and just them you need PR photo. They might know the exact size

Last edited:
Reactions: SweetQueen

shiffimehta

Star Member
Jul 23, 2020
i have a question guys.. one of mine friend she got his ecopr in july still waiting for pr card but his ecopr is gonna be expired in feb.. pls advised what to do..

SweetQueen

Nov 12, 2020
This is what a lot of us did here in December 2021:
1) Go to an online pixel adjustment tool. I am not allowed to post a link here but just Google: resizepixel
2) upload the photo that you have
3) See if you can make your photo in the size of 4200*3000
4) download the new picture and upload it on credential portal
5) Bring the crown portion of your head within the boundaries shown in the portal tool.
It will be most likely acceptable; however there is no certainty. Alternatively, you can go to a studio who specialize in different types of photo and just them you need PR photo. They might know the exact size
Thanks for the information. I appreciate

KV06

Oct 1, 2021
I received my CoPR on Dec 5th but still not received my PR Card or any update on the PR portal. It is still showing "pending review with IRCC" for both address and photo.

Can someone please suggest if this is expected and also suggest if anything I need to do for moving it forward.

Appreciate your inputs.

Draic Kin

Sep 18, 2021
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
i have a question guys.. one of mine friend she got his ecopr in july still waiting for pr card but his ecopr is gonna be expired in feb.. pls advised what to do..
Ecopr does not expire if the applicant is already inland.

taojinmeng

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
I received my CoPR on Dec 5th but still not received my PR Card or any update on the PR portal. It is still showing "pending review with IRCC" for both address and photo.

Can someone please suggest if this is expected and also suggest if anything I need to do for moving it forward.

Appreciate your inputs.
You can link your PR card application on GCKey by putting infor in CoPR. You will know when they approve your application and when they dispatch your card to be mailed. PR portal does not help

Reactions: Nia254