+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Timeline (Through Online Portal after ECOPR)

talktoudaykumar

Sep 18, 2013
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
11-03-2021
Nomination.....
ITA 14-02-2021
AOR Received.
11-03-2021
Med's Done....
25-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2021
Reactions: anisha1992
Nov 18, 2021
Timelines—
Primary applicant CEC Inland with foreign exp+ 2 Dependents Inland

AOR- Aug16th

Medicals updated- Sep 16th

Biometrics updated - Sep 16th

GU1 — Sep 22nd — background verification changed from we are processing to in progress

GU2– Oct28th— changed from in progress to we are processing

Approval email- Nov 11th - Informed same day that I am not in Canada.

Nov 17th- Back in Canada and informed IRCC

Nov 17 th — Got same day portal credentials email and submitted photo and confirmed address

Nov 18 th— ECOPR(Calgary) and PR card application process started.

Dec 15th— First GU — PR CARD

Dec 20th - Second GU —- Approved and mailed.

Dec 22nd — Received all 3 PR cards from Sydney.

Thank you. Merry Christmas!

radhs7

Dec 22, 2021
Hi All,

I have been following the platform and thought I'd share my updates.
  • Ecopr received: August 18, 2021
  • Photo uploaded but got rejected so re-uploaded in about 7-10 days.
  • Submitted Solemn declaration: November 18. Was received but no response from them
  • Applied for an emergency PR card: December 6, Request denied since no such process for new PR cards (December 9)
  • Sent email stating urgency and tickets booked for February to IRCC.ClientPortalPrairies-PrairiesClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca: December 20
  • Got a response from them: December 22
    Thank you for your inquiry regarding your PR card. The card may not be issued and sent to you before your upcoming travel.
    The status of your Photo in the portal will remain at Ready for Review until the PR Card status is updated to Sent to Client or sent to IRCC.
    At this time, IRCC has currently reduced operational capacity due to exceptional measures to curb the spread of COVID-19.
    Therefore, we are unable to provide an approximate timeline of the production and distribution of the cards.
  • Additionally, outlined the process of applying for a PRTD in the email

Not sure if there is anything else I can do at this point.

Reactions: EE2Canada2020

sonusweetie

Star Member
Apr 1, 2021
Hi All,

I have been following the platform and thought I'd share my updates.
  • Ecopr received: August 18, 2021
  • Photo uploaded but got rejected so re-uploaded in about 7-10 days.
  • Submitted Solemn declaration: November 18. Was received but no response from them
  • Applied for an emergency PR card: December 6, Request denied since no such process for new PR cards (December 9)
  • Sent email stating urgency and tickets booked for February to IRCC.ClientPortalPrairies-PrairiesClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca: December 20
  • Got a response from them: December 22
    Thank you for your inquiry regarding your PR card. The card may not be issued and sent to you before your upcoming travel.
    The status of your Photo in the portal will remain at Ready for Review until the PR Card status is updated to Sent to Client or sent to IRCC.
    At this time, IRCC has currently reduced operational capacity due to exceptional measures to curb the spread of COVID-19.
    Therefore, we are unable to provide an approximate timeline of the production and distribution of the cards.
  • Additionally, outlined the process of applying for a PRTD in the email

Not sure if there is anything else I can do at this point.
Can we even apply and get a PRTD before traveling outside Canada?

CripplingYogi194

Jul 29, 2018
Guys, send the email to prairie only if you have been waiting for a long time, don't overflow them with emails when you have been waiting only for 1 month (my opinion)

preet571

Star Member
Sep 15, 2021
Journey is finally over... pr card approved and mailed today........ now waiting for pr card...... the email to priaries worked for me..............

anisha1992

Oct 20, 2020
Email from Virtual Landing Unit: 3 Dec 2021
Credentials: 4 Dec 2021
eCOPR: 4 Dec 2021
Approved & mailed (GCKey): 24 Dec 2021
PR card delivered: Waiting

22 Dec 2021:
Received a ghost update in GCKey account.
The address got approved in PR confirmation portal.
That was superfast. I mean just 20 days? Any extra steps you took to get it done so fast?

Mosico

Nov 18, 2021
Hi everyone,
My PR cars was approved and mailed on Dec 15 and I have not received them yet, How long does it take to get the card? anybody on the same boat?