+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Timeline (Through Online Portal after ECOPR)

sonusweetie

Star Member
Apr 1, 2021
I sent an email to the IRCC Prairies email ID requesting for an update on when my PR card will be delivered to my address, as I have an urgent travel next month. Here's what they replied:

"Thank you for your inquiry. I can confirm that your photo has been properly uploaded to the PR Portal and is in queue for our team to review. At this time, IRCC has currently reduced operational capacity due to exceptional measures to curb the spread of the COVID-19. As a result, there will be significant delays in processing the high volume of first time PR cards, therefore we are unable to provide an approximate timeline of the production and distribution of the cards.

Please note your PR Card is in queue for production and will be processed in the order in which it was received.
"

The last sentence above is a bit confusing ... Can someone please let me know what this means? Are they saying they are okay with my photo & address and it is awaiting printing and mailing, or did they not even get to reviewing it yet?

koolord

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
I sent an email to the IRCC Prairies email ID requesting for an update on when my PR card will be delivered to my address, as I have an urgent travel next month. Here's what they replied:

"Thank you for your inquiry. I can confirm that your photo has been properly uploaded to the PR Portal and is in queue for our team to review. At this time, IRCC has currently reduced operational capacity due to exceptional measures to curb the spread of the COVID-19. As a result, there will be significant delays in processing the high volume of first time PR cards, therefore we are unable to provide an approximate timeline of the production and distribution of the cards.

Please note your PR Card is in queue for production and will be processed in the order in which it was received.
"

The last sentence above is a bit confusing ... Can someone please let me know what this means? Are they saying they are okay with my photo & address and it is awaiting printing and mailing, or did they not even get to reviewing it yet?
We got the exact same response, word for word, without any difference.

So, it's another waiting game.

Anna Brar

Oct 14, 2021
Hey guys, I sent an email to the prairies email regarding my PR Card and my upcoming urgent trip and they replied me with:

"Good Morning, your PR Card has been mailed to you yesterday: you should receive it soon"

Did anyone get the same reply and actually receive the card? Or has anyone been in the same situation. Because I have not seen anyone receive such a straight forward reply from them. So I am confused.

Sakr77

Oct 6, 2020
Hey guys, I sent an email to the prairies email regarding my PR Card and my upcoming urgent trip and they replied me with:

"Good Morning, your PR Card has been mailed to you yesterday: you should receive it soon"

Did anyone get the same reply and actually receive the card? Or has anyone been in the same situation. Because I have not seen anyone receive such a straight forward reply from them. So I am confused.
what is your VO? Etobicoke?

psk4053

Nov 28, 2021

Hi,

I got this reply from Prairies Email ID on Dec 13 and it did include the date on when it was mailed (Dec 9).

Received my dependents PR Card on Dec 14, 2021.

Hope it helps.

Reactions: Anna Brar

Anna Brar

Oct 14, 2021
Hi,

I got this reply from Prairies Email ID on Dec 13 and it did include the date on when it was mailed (Dec 9).

Received my dependents PR Card on Dec 14, 2021.

Hope it helps.
Thanks for the hope, but mine did not say any date specifically. It just said YESTERDAY. Fingers Crossed.!!
Anyways, what VO was your file at?

sonusweetie

Star Member
Apr 1, 2021

What is your eCoPR date and situation (CEC/solo applicant/dependents)?

Reactions: Anna Brar

preet571

Star Member
Sep 15, 2021
Got ghost update in cic....... ecopr 12 oct 2021..... Hope so pr card application will get approved soon.... fingers crossed....

Reactions: psk4053

sponsort

Jun 14, 2018
I've also received a response stating that there was a printing error and that my photo has been resent for reprinting. They also say that it should take about 3 to 6 weeks for me to receive it.

talktoudaykumar

Sep 18, 2013
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
11-03-2021
Nomination.....
ITA 14-02-2021
AOR Received.
11-03-2021
Med's Done....
25-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2021
How long after applying for PR card should I wait before sending them an email? Thanks
if you don't receive the PR card within 3 weeks of getting ecopr, you can initiate an email for an update. I feel at least 3 weeks.

Reactions: anisha1992

srmocher

Apr 15, 2021
Sent an email to IRCC Calgary (as folks here suggested) and got this reply:
Hello,

Your file is not with our office and your email has been forwarded to the correct office.
I sent an email to the OSC email a while back but they're not responsive at all.