+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Timeline (Through Online Portal after ECOPR)

dvbalu

Apr 8, 2021
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
29-03-2021
AOR Received.
30-03-2021
I sent an email to Prairies and got the response after Two days as following: Does anyone know how long it might take once the card is in Production? or is this a generic response for all the PR cards? Thanks for any insights.

Thank you for your inquiry regarding your PR card. Your card is currently at production. The status of your Photo in the portal will remain at Ready for Review until the PR Card status is updated to Sent to Client or sent to IRCC.

At this time, IRCC has currently reduced operational capacity due to exceptional measures to curb the spread of COVID-19.

As a result, there will be significant delays in processing the high volume of first time PR card applications.

Therefore, we are unable to provide an approximate timeline of the production and distribution of the cards.
I see a Ghost Update on PR Card application Today, I think the email to Prairies worked. Hopefully soon I will see an update that the card has been mailed.

SjSsPR

Jun 8, 2021
Finally got our PR cards today.
ECOPR was 29th June.
It took long time to get the Card. PR Journey ends here. Thanks for the valuable inputs and all the best to everyone.

Everuhu

Star Member
Nov 17, 2021
Congratulations.. we have same timeline but today my photo was rejected because it was the "wrong size". Pls i have an important question. how was ur photo uploaded?
did you upload a full page photo? or was it centered? I know the size of my passport is correct.. i just don't understand i also uploaded the back page of the photo because the requirement said to..
I only uploaded the front of the picture and it was centered to the lines they now provide

Everuhu

Star Member
Nov 17, 2021
Hey Congratulations first of all..!!
Also, just wanted to know how you guys link your application to GC Key? Mine is not allowing me to link in any way. How is that possible. I got my eCopr on November 29th. When can i expect my PR CARD update?
And also is it mandatory to link? Please guide..!!
Its not mandatory to link it just informs you when your card has been mailed. As to why its not allowing you to link im not sure

sonusweetie

Star Member
Apr 1, 2021
Can anyone explain the process of linking the PR card mailing status to our application? I actually had a legal representative do the ITA submission for me, so the GC key is through their login, and the PR card application (https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login) was done by me. So I'm not sure how to link the card status and what I need to have to do this linking. Thanks!

Parth Jani

Feb 8, 2020
Hi

On the linking issues... I can share my exp and hope fully that will help you.

I tried to link my dependents to CIC account, but failed to do so. I called the IRCC and requested to give Application Number (different to the Express Entry Number). This number starts with R .

I also asked to confirm the Birth Place value there in the system. In my case.. I was entering birth place to link it. But in the system confirmed by IRCC agent that They have 'Birth Place, State/Country name ' together as birth place.

Due to this mismatch of the information, I was unable to Link it . Once I got the correct information from IRCC agent about Application Number and Birth place, I was able to link it.

You can try that option and i' sure there is a mismatch of the data.

Coming back to Delay on the PR cards, For Many cases... sending emails will work. Make sure you add crisp and short msg in the body and also subject line is short and meaningful.

Try sending an email early hours( 9 AM to 9:30 AM or 3:30 PM to 4:00PM). The reason is that, all emails will go to one Inbox. So in order to get quick attention, the mail should be on top of the inbox to get some one's attention. This is Just a tip and worked for many.

Good Luck.
Thank you for the prompt reply. I managed to link my and my wife's pr card application and lets see how long does it take to get the PR Card now.

Reactions: talktoudaykumar

varmatech324

Jul 8, 2021
Can anyone explain the process of linking the PR card mailing status to our application? I actually had a legal representative do the ITA submission for me, so the GC key is through their login, and the PR card application (https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login) was done by me. So I'm not sure how to link the card status and what I need to have to do this linking. Thanks!
Follow the steps available on this page. I was able to link my PR card application on my GC Key account.

https://askkubeir.com/pr-card-application/

Reactions: sonusweetie

Whateverman

Jul 1, 2020
I see a Ghost Update on PR Card application Today, I think the email to Prairies worked. Hopefully soon I will see an update that the card has been mailed.
exactly same thing for me. I sent them an email, and saw GU on Friday.. My COPR is same timeline as yours

Reactions: dvbalu

talktoudaykumar

Sep 18, 2013
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
11-03-2021
Nomination.....
ITA 14-02-2021
AOR Received.
11-03-2021
Med's Done....
25-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2021
Yes. My dependents Missing PR Cards are processed after sending an email. It shows as mailed today.

dvbalu

Apr 8, 2021
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
29-03-2021
AOR Received.
30-03-2021
Yes. My dependents Missing PR Cards are processed after sending an email. It shows as mailed today.
How many days later you saw the status 'Mailed' after the first GU or sent an email to IRCC on PR card application?

talktoudaykumar

Sep 18, 2013
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
11-03-2021
Nomination.....
ITA 14-02-2021
AOR Received.
11-03-2021
Med's Done....
25-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2021
How many days later you saw the status 'Mailed' after the first GU or sent an email to IRCC on PR card application?
I got a response to the email after 3 days.
I got the GU on the same day when i received the response from pairites email.
I got the response from PR card Office(Calgary in my case). They mentioned in the email that when my cards were sent to production (15th dec 2021)

My profile got updated today saying that cards were mailed (2 cards) on 20th Dec 2021.

Total 5-10 days after sending an email to the IRCC.

dvbalu

Apr 8, 2021
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
29-03-2021
AOR Received.
30-03-2021
I got a response to the email after 3 days.
I got the GU on the same day when i received the response from pairites email.
I got the response from PR card Office(Calgary in my case). They mentioned in the email that when my cards were sent to production (15th dec 2021)

My profile got updated today saying that cards were mailed (2 cards) on 20th Dec 2021.

Total 5-10 days after sending an email to the IRCC.
Interesting...Received Second GU and there is a message in my account that PR card has been mailed Today (12/20) and will reach in 4 to 6 weeks. Thanks for the suggestions who provided on to send an email to Prairies, it definitely worked out.

Reactions: Anna Brar