+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Timeline (Through Online Portal after ECOPR)

Everuhu

Star Member
Nov 17, 2021
AOR: June 2021
Medical approved: July 2021
1st Portal email: 7-oct-2021 - Replied same day

Credentials: oct 8th 2021

eCOPR:Oct13,2021

PR Card

Linked PR Card App to myCIC account: 18-Oct-2021

First GU: 19-Sep-2021(status changed to Submitted in myCIC account)

Second GU: 10-Nov-2021(status changed to Submitted in myCIC account) after i emailed Ircc and the agent said they submitted my picture to production

Picture resubmission request: 30th Nov 2021

Resubmission: same day

Approved and Mailed (myCIC): 2- Dec-2021

PR Portal: Changed to Accepted and Closed (03-Dec-2021). Previously - Address and photo were in review

PR Card Received: 15-Dec-2021

MatEst

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021

PR Card

Second GU: 10-Nov-2021(status changed to Submitted in myCIC account) after i emailed Ircc and the agent said they submitted my picture to production

PR Portal: Changed to Accepted and Closed (03-Dec-2021). Previously - Address and photo were in review

Congratulations.. we have same timeline but today my photo was rejected because it was the "wrong size". Pls i have an important question. how was ur photo uploaded?
did you upload a full page photo? or was it centered? I know the size of my passport is correct.. i just don't understand i also uploaded the back page of the photo because the requirement said to..

Last edited:

Anna Brar

Oct 14, 2021

PR Card

Hey Congratulations first of all..!!
Also, just wanted to know how you guys link your application to GC Key? Mine is not allowing me to link in any way. How is that possible. I got my eCopr on November 29th. When can i expect my PR CARD update?
And also is it mandatory to link? Please guide..!!

MatEst

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
Hey Congratulations first of all..!!
Also, just wanted to know how you guys link your application to GC Key? Mine is not allowing me to link in any way. How is that possible. I got my eCopr on November 29th. When can i expect my PR CARD update?
And also is it mandatory to link? Please guide..!!
Hello, no its not mandatory to link. But If you want to, in your CIC profile click on 'Add (link) your application to your account" and link your PR portal account using any application details of your choosing.. If you already tried that, did it give you an error message?

skonduru

Aug 17, 2021
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
NOC Code......
Hiii
I received my copr Nov 3rd 2021
Should I raise a webform to ask the status for Pr Card???
Sure. It did the trick for me. Or try sending an email to the "prairies" email ID which worked out for others in this thread

Reactions: talktoudaykumar

Anna Brar

Oct 14, 2021
Hello, no its not mandatory to link. But If you want to, in your CIC profile click on 'Add (link) your application to your account" and link your PR portal account using any application details of your choosing.. If you already tried that, did it give you an error message?
it just said that 'WE FOUND NO APPLICATIONS'. I dont know what to do.!!

dvbalu

Apr 8, 2021
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
29-03-2021
AOR Received.
30-03-2021
Sure. It did the trick for me. Or try sending an email to the "prairies" email ID which worked out for others in this thread
I sent an email to Prairies and got the response after Two days as following: Does anyone know how long it might take once the card is in Production? or is this a generic response for all the PR cards? Thanks for any insights.

Thank you for your inquiry regarding your PR card. Your card is currently at production. The status of your Photo in the portal will remain at Ready for Review until the PR Card status is updated to Sent to Client or sent to IRCC.

At this time, IRCC has currently reduced operational capacity due to exceptional measures to curb the spread of COVID-19.

As a result, there will be significant delays in processing the high volume of first time PR card applications.

Therefore, we are unable to provide an approximate timeline of the production and distribution of the cards.

d3prince

Sep 23, 2021
I sent an email to Prairies and got the response after Two days as following: Does anyone know how long it might take once the card is in Production? or is this a generic response for all the PR cards? Thanks for any insights.

Thank you for your inquiry regarding your PR card. Your card is currently at production. The status of your Photo in the portal will remain at Ready for Review until the PR Card status is updated to Sent to Client or sent to IRCC.

At this time, IRCC has currently reduced operational capacity due to exceptional measures to curb the spread of COVID-19.

As a result, there will be significant delays in processing the high volume of first time PR card applications.

Therefore, we are unable to provide an approximate timeline of the production and distribution of the cards.
I got the same reply today

skonduru

Aug 17, 2021
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
NOC Code......

Try submitting a webform. There is no harm in doing it. It might work as it worked for me

talktoudaykumar

Sep 18, 2013
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
11-03-2021
Nomination.....
ITA 14-02-2021
AOR Received.
11-03-2021
Med's Done....
25-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2021
I got the same reply today
As it confirms that cards are in production(not sent to production), which means it just mater of few days and at max one to two weeks. Just give them some time to process it.

Whateverman

Jul 1, 2020
I got a reply from IRCC Calgary saying they are working on cards, no exact timeframe bc of Covid, its at production, will be significant delays, etc... not sure if it still does the trick with that response on getting the Card.

talktoudaykumar

Sep 18, 2013
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
11-03-2021
Nomination.....
ITA 14-02-2021
AOR Received.
11-03-2021
Med's Done....
25-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2021
I got a reply from IRCC Calgary saying they are working on cards, no exact timeframe bc of Covid, its at production, will be significant delays, etc... not sure if it still does the trick with that response on getting the Card.
at least we know what is the card status and which production center it is. probably another 1-2 weeks.

Reactions: d3prince