+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Timeline (Through Online Portal after ECOPR)

mrpm

Nov 12, 2020
Portal email: 25th Nov
Portal credentials: 26th Nov
Submit photo and address: 26th Nov
eCOPR: Waiting
VO: Calgary

Loca11

Nov 6, 2021
Hi Everyone,
I received my ECOPR on 23th Nov and my address got approved but the photo is still under review. is anyone here have the same thing?. Thanks

Reactions: Ajay. Goyal

jyag

Star Member
Aug 28, 2021
Hi Everyone,
I received my ECOPR on 23th Nov and my address got approved but the photo is still under review. is anyone here have the same thing?. Thanks
It's same with me i received my ECOPR on 27th Oct and my address approved immediately. Photo is still under review , now it's more than 35 days no update on photo yet. Waiting for PR card approval.

Shin6796

May 6, 2021
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
29-04-2021
Med's Done....
30-04-2021
Sorry, maybe a dumb question, but do I have to, or should, link PR application with GCKey account, if I am in land?

Shin6796

May 6, 2021
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
29-04-2021
Med's Done....
30-04-2021
haha, I linked it anyway, and just found out it is approved and mailed on Nov 30. Yay

Draic Kin

Sep 18, 2021
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
I just want to share this information with you guys in case it helps. I was able to speak to an agent finally and she told me that the web form that I sent was already taken under consideration even though they never responded and that they were looking into the problem of why the PR Card is being delayed. I told her that I have been waiting since July 16. She said that it's already approved but it seems there is a printing problem, though she doesn't know why. She advised that I should keep waiting instead of sending a solemn declaration form at this moment to avoid any confusion.

I hope this information helps.

Reactions: Ashish_2021

Ashish_2021

Sep 29, 2021
Hi Guys,

First I would like to thank everyone in the forum and wish everyone the best of luck. For anyone who is waiting for PR card several months after receiving ECOPR and there are no updates, Here is the tip: Forward your latest portal email to ircc.clientportalprairies-prairiesclientportail.ircc@cic.gc.ca with your name, UCI, case number etc, and ask them what's the timeline. SInce the office timeline is 60 days. so if you dont receive any updates after 2 months, send this email and ideally you will receive an update within 48hrs. It worked for me twice, the first time I sent the email, I was notified I need to change the size the photo in 2 days. The second time I retook the pic and sent the request again, and it was approved within 2 days. I wish best luck for everyone
Thanks for sharing insight. I have forward with info to that email id. Hope they revert it soon.

Whateverman

Jul 1, 2020
I literally don't understand how are people getting PR Cards so fast .. I have been waiting since Sept 15th. And people from October and November are getting them.

MHD22

May 10, 2019
Hi everyone,
I have a question and I will appreciate it if someone answers
My wife and I received or eCOPR and virtually landed in July but haven’t received our PR cards yet same as many others. At that time we thought we would get our PR cards by now and we booked flights to visit our families in Christmas. We both have valid visitor visa, work or study permit (if this still applies to us!). Can we travel outside Canada and enter to Canada? What will be our status when we want to re enter? It’s very complicated and I couldn’t find any clear answers.
Any advice will be appreciated.