+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Timeline (Through Online Portal after ECOPR)

sponsort

Jun 14, 2018
It depends on which VO is processing your PR card.
Calgary VO is the quickest now.
I got my eCoPR from Ottawa on July 27, but my address and photo were validated (not sure if this means approved) in Santiago (I assume in Chile) on Aug 3. Not sure if this is whats causing the delay.

Purpleyam

Star Member
May 28, 2021
Did you send the solemn declaration form or still just waiting?
150+ days as well, I am sending in the solemn declaration tomorrow. Called IRCC today the agent says everything looks good and doesn't know why its not being processed yet. An internal communication was initiated by the said agent but apparently even that takes 3 weeks. so......

sumitfrndz

Jun 1, 2021
76 days is not so bad actually. Today is my 137th day waiting.
I received my eCoPR on July 17th and not received PR card yet. it has been 135 days. Ottawa office and Etobicoke location. Processing time says 56 days but not sure why we have not received after 135 days. I already sent a fax as it is more than 6 weeks from the portal.

GDlol

Sep 27, 2021
Hi Guys,

First I would like to thank everyone in the forum and wish everyone the best of luck. For anyone who is waiting for PR card several months after receiving ECOPR and there are no updates, Here is the tip: Forward your latest portal email to ircc.clientportalprairies-prairiesclientportail.ircc@cic.gc.ca with your name, UCI, case number etc, and ask them what's the timeline. SInce the office timeline is 60 days. so if you dont receive any updates after 2 months, send this email and ideally you will receive an update within 48hrs. It worked for me twice, the first time I sent the email, I was notified I need to change the size the photo in 2 days. The second time I retook the pic and sent the request again, and it was approved within 2 days. I wish best luck for everyone

Acharya9099

Jul 26, 2021
Hi Guys,

First I would like to thank everyone in the forum and wish everyone the best of luck. For anyone who is waiting for PR card several months after receiving ECOPR and there are no updates, Here is the tip: Forward your latest portal email to ircc.clientportalprairies-prairiesclientportail.ircc@cic.gc.ca with your name, UCI, case number etc, and ask them what's the timeline. SInce the office timeline is 60 days. so if you dont receive any updates after 2 months, send this email and ideally you will receive an update within 48hrs. It worked for me twice, the first time I sent the email, I was notified I need to change the size the photo in 2 days. The second time I retook the pic and sent the request again, and it was approved within 2 days. I wish best luck for everyone
First of all thanks for the tip, really helpful. I have tried this 2 days back by sending email to the ID I got in my Client portal email from IRCC, but no response yet. So I want to ask, Is this email id (you posted) from your portal email you received for confirmation of PR? I am asking because mine is different, so may be its different based on office its being processed.

Ajay. Goyal

Star Member
Jun 17, 2019
I received my eCoPR on Nov 24th. How soon are you guys able to link your PR card app to your GCKey account? I tried searching this morning and it still says application not found with the details provided.
try with your place of birth, state

rankle86

Star Member
Jul 24, 2014
Portal email: 18th Nov
Portal credentials: 24th Nov
Submit photo and address: 24th Nov
Ecpor: Waiting
VO: Etobicoke