+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Timeline (Through Online Portal after ECOPR)

maribu

Mar 7, 2023
My Pr card application finally got approved today and the card was mailed
Ecopr - 12 Jan
Vo - Montreal
Funny thing is my address and photo in the PR portal is still in review and also my pr application in gckey is still submitted
How do you know they were mailed? Have you received an email confirming that?

mjdmjd

Mar 7, 2023
Hello all,
I received the ecopr on the 6th of Jan 2023, since then only the mailing address is approved and photo is still pending. It's been 65 days...is there anything I can do? Tired of checking my mailbox every day for this card and get disappointed every day. I need it so I can plan for my travel abroad.
Do you remeber when the mailing address got approved in your pr portal?

Ehh

Star Member
Jan 12, 2023
Thank you so much for your reply. Still have some more time to wait then, thanks
Thought I would update you and anyone else reading. Gckey was updated March 18th that my card has been mailed. Photo still shows under review in the portal. eCOPR date: Feb 16th.
Also wanted to add we got warning that the photo was either too dark or too light, and chose to submit it anyway. It got approved! Hopefully this puts someone else's mind at ease. Good luck to everyone!

Ehh

Star Member
Jan 12, 2023
Thought I would share my timeline and experience.
Photo and address submitted Feb 7
Photo did not meet requirements, warning came up that the brightness was too light or too dark, but we submitted anyway
Address approved and ECOPR generated Feb 16
Card status updated to Approved in GCKEY March 18
Status shows card gas been mailed
Photo still shows under review in portal
ETOBICOKE VO

Ehh

Star Member
Jan 12, 2023
Sigh, no matter how much I try, I am unable to link the PR card application to GCKEY :/
I can't remember for sure what combination of information we used to find the application. I know the place of birth section is what gave us trouble, and we had to play around with the city/town. What worked for us, was using the city/town listed on my spouse's passport. If your passport has a different city than your birth paper, for example, I would try that. Good luck! Do you have a PR Card Application number in an email? Maybe try with that instead of the UCI?

Zod91

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
Nope I dont have any PR Card Application number :( .. so in the passport for my place of birth, I have it as this format: City,State

Should I try putting it both along with the , ?

Ehh

Star Member
Jan 12, 2023
Nope I dont have any PR Card Application number :( .. so in the passport for my place of birth, I have it as this format: City,State

Should I try putting it both along with the , ?
Try that, of course. To confirm, you have already submitted the photo and address through the PR portal? I was only able to link the application after I got confirmation this was submitted

Zod91

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
Try that, of course. To confirm, you have already submitted the photo and address through the PR portal? I was only able to link the application after I got confirmation this was submitted
oh yup, it was submitted sometime back in the end of Jan.. PR portal says the address is accepted and the photo is in review.