+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Timeline (Through Online Portal after ECOPR)

spandita

Feb 18, 2022
Mine has been 60days. Photos still in review:-(
Those statuses are not complete/accurate. My PR card got mailed today and on the PR portal, our photos are still in review. And as I read for many people, photos remain in a review even after receiving a PR card. IF not done already, call IRCC. 60 days are almost double the current ETA.

Zod91

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
I tried 5 times today but couldnt link the PR card application via my UCI and last name.. Am I doing anything wrong?

ECOPR was sent on 7th February.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
I tried 5 times today but couldnt link the PR card application via my UCI and last name.. Am I doing anything wrong?

ECOPR was sent on 7th February.
The issue is generally the way you enter your place of birth. Should be as per your passport/GCMS notes.

Reactions: spandita

seanyu

Feb 22, 2021
Those statuses are not complete/accurate. My PR card got mailed today and on the PR portal, our photos are still in review. And as I read for many people, photos remain in a review even after receiving a PR card. IF not done already, call IRCC. 60 days are almost double the current ETA.
Thanks, Which number should I call?

Jax fan

Dec 29, 2022
Hello everyone,

I got my IRCC Permanent Residency confirmation email on March 1, 2023. I replied back to the same email with all the required information on the same day and even got an automated reply.

On Monday, March 8,2023, I got a new email from IRCC with the subject line : PR Portal (PR confirmation) - New Case Created Under Your Account which says "To view and action this case log into your IRCC Permanent Residence Portal account with your current log-in credentials."

Since there is no credential received, how should I proceed further after this email? I may have mistakenly created an account because I received the above email. And now I have raise multiple webforms and sent emails to the tech support email mentioned but getting nowhere. Is there anyone who has experienced the same issue? Please let me know what can I do? Thank you so much

Thank you in advance!
What email id did you use when you replied on March 1st? IRCC creates new PR portal credentials with same mail id.
If you have existing account you can try forgot password link to generate new credentials.
In case this doesn’t help try calling IRCC for new credentials.

halflifechem

Nov 16, 2022
Hello, my PR Card application is linked to my GCkey. I received yesterday that my cards are sent to my approved mailing address. The normal delivery time as mentioned is 60 days. But what is the realistic timeline? I am asking because I will move to a different home at the end of the month.

spandita

Feb 18, 2022
@spandita Congrats! did you receive a notification/message for that or is this something which just got updated on your GC key portal?
I checked it on the GCkey account yesterday, and today I got a status update mail in my inbox. In my experience mail notifications, are at least 12-24 hours late.

Reactions: Jax fan

Jax fan

Dec 29, 2022
I checked it on the GCkey account yesterday, and today I got a status update mail in my inbox. In my experience mail notifications, are at least 12-24 hours late.
Congratulations.
I am waiting for my PR card, eCoPR - 28th Feb. Hope to get updates soon.

npg

Feb 7, 2023
Congratulations!!! Did you and the dependents get the same update yesterday? In my case, only one application is approved, the other two are still in Submitted status.

nkaur17

Star Member
Oct 5, 2022
My Pr card application finally got approved today and the card was mailed
Ecopr - 12 Jan
Vo - Montreal
Funny thing is my address and photo in the PR portal is still in review and also my pr application in gckey is still submitted

Reactions: spandita