+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Timeline (Through Online Portal after ECOPR)

nouman.mohd

Jul 4, 2017
Hello everyone.. Is someone who wait for first PR card 1 year? I did my PR portal in Msy 2021 and still foto is on review and I not received card. Maybe somebody have idea what to do ? I send emails to imigration and just told me you have to wait
You need to call IRCC and tell them that you have this pending they can add a second review on your application to proceed further
Try to call early morning at 7:55 am for quickly connect

nouman.mohd

Jul 4, 2017
My address from Confirmation portal has been removed
I added my address on PR Portal confirmation where I need to virtually confirmed that I am in Canada and also upload my photo. I did this in Feb-2022 but yesterday I checked the details are gone now

It shows like this below:
Details

undefined, undefined, undefined, undefined

Anyone has faced this ?

NL75

Star Member
Jul 25, 2020
I added my address on PR Portal confirmation where I need to virtually confirmed that I am in Canada and also upload my photo. I did this in Feb-2022 but yesterday I checked the details are gone now

Details

Anyone has faced this ?
Might be IRCC has sent your PR card long time back. I also have same status for my PR Portal but I received my Card last year. In case you did not receive your PR card, I would suggest to send mail to email id from which IRCC asked to upload photographs and address details in PR Portal link.

lethaltaurus

Star Member
Oct 27, 2021
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
17-09-2021
Hi My family join me on May 2022 on COPR and reached Montreal Airport. At Airport agent validated their COPR application, Postal address and stamped.

I am able to find link my family PR Card application to the GC Key except my child. I am not able to find and link my child PR application to the GC application. Is It something needs to be concern? What is the procedure to get PR card when someone enter Canada on COPR by Air?
Try raising webform to inquire about it. Link dependent's PR card processing application to your GC key. Rest of them will follow same as yours. I was able to link my dependent applications after couple of week try.

htnmtl

May 28, 2022

Details

Anyone has faced this ?
Same here - facing it now. Not sure what to do next..

codey-singh

Mar 24, 2022

Details

Anyone has faced this ?
Yup, same thing happened for me when I checked the portal yesterday. Could it be a bug/glitch?

aagp

Apr 18, 2022

Details

Anyone has faced this ?
Same here. I believe for lot people its the same thing. Did you got a ghots update on Permananet Resident Card application

soon2047

Dec 29, 2021
This is a good sign at least they replied with you something. What you can do is to drop an email again in coming weeks and express like this that I am in urgency ( add solid reason like settling your assets in home country or someone's health issue etc.) and need to travel. (seen someone post in this forum doing the same and received their PR card)

Hope this will work for you as well.
Can you please send
sample inquiry email for pr card status
Thanks

preethi826

Feb 25, 2021
Hi All,

Creating this thread to get views / track the timelines to get PR Card through the online portal after you receive the ECOPR
My timelines:
Photo and address uploaded: 10th June 2021
ECOPR: 18th June 2021
Photo and Address : In Review with IRCC
PR Card: Waiting
How to track the PR card status. I have landed on jan27 and resent photo on April 6 and I haven’t received PR still.

frankfz

Star Member
Jun 6, 2021
Update

CoPR Date: 18th May 2022
PR Card Delivery Date: 3rd June 2022

Finally my PR journey ends after 2 years.
Did you get any ghost update in your GC key for your pR card? I'm in the same landing unit and got GU today - 2 weeks after copr.

NL75

Star Member
Jul 25, 2020
Anyone able to call IRCC and speak to Agent, I am trying since many days but call goes to automatic IVR and then disconnects. I also sent them webmail but received auto-response that they are too busy. How to contact IRCC?

sjfs00

Star Member
May 9, 2020
Morocco
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO
Nomination.....
22-07-2020
AOR Received.
16-10-2020
Med's Done....
18-11-2020 / 27-01-2022
Passport Req..
16-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
08-03-2022
Hello !
I got the message "We mailed you ... Your card can take up to six weeks to arrive ". any idea how long would it take nowadays to get the mail in Ottawa ?

cz999

Feb 1, 2020
NOC Code......
Hey, can anyone confirm the physical paper work permit that you had before getting PR was not used anywhere in the whole COPR and confirmation process? I suddenly couldn’t find my work permit (I am sure it’s still home somewhere just couldn’t find, I still have the scanned copy). Thanks!