+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Timeline (Through Online Portal after ECOPR)

rashi1101

Dec 4, 2019
I got the PR Card approval today.I received an update on my gc key account saying “We have mailed your PR card”. I received my ecopr on April 1,2022 and it was being processed at the Vancouver immigration. All the best guys! Cheers!
Thanks how do you know which office is processing it?

SweetQueen

Nov 12, 2020
I got the PR Card approval today.I received an update on my gc key account saying “We have mailed your PR card”. I received my ecopr on April 1,2022 and it was being processed at the Vancouver immigration. All the best guys! Cheers!
Congratulations.
My son’s profile got updated today in the PR portal saying closed and accepted.
We hope to receive it soon.
Every other person in my family already received PR cards.

Reactions: Mtille

MCNR

Star Member
Jul 21, 2021
Did you receive your PR card?

jackielouruiz

Star Member
Jun 23, 2021
eCOPR - Apr 6
PR Card Approval - Apr 25

They said it was mailed. What's the average transit time for the card before it gets delivered to my address?

Reactions: Timbits

jackielouruiz

Star Member
Jun 23, 2021
Same VO! how long did it take you to get your card?

Hiker11

Star Member
Dec 29, 2020
Does anyone know how long it takes to receive the PR card once IRCC updates the status "Approved" and "your card is mailed". I will appreciate if you can share your timeline - just for card mailing duration

Reactions: SweetQueen

Hiker11

Star Member
Dec 29, 2020
Did you get your card?

SweetQueen

Nov 12, 2020
Does anyone know how long it takes to receive the PR card once IRCC updates the status "Approved" and "your card is mailed". I will appreciate if you can share your timeline - just for card mailing duration
Our PR cards were sent separately and each took 2 business days to arrive from Nova Scotia to Montreal. Good luck.

Reactions: Mtille