+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Timeline (Through Online Portal after ECOPR)

rashi1101

Dec 4, 2019
Hey guys
Where can I track PR card application? Can I send an email to anyone?
How many days are we receiving the PR card?
Any help is appreciated
Thanks

rafi862003

Star Member
Jan 4, 2021
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-aug-2020
AOR Received.
21-aug-2020
Hello All,

I am still waiting for PR card and it has been 6 months now, on 12th March i came to know from the Ircc Agent that My card is sent to Production and there was a Print error due to which my card was not printed. I am not able to get any update after that as there is no luck in connecting IRCC call center Agent. Is there any other way we can check the status of the card and asking them to expedite...I also linked my GC key to PR portal and it just shows submitted..

Thanks...

rashi1101

Dec 4, 2019
Hello All,

I am still waiting for PR card and it has been 6 months now, on 12th March i came to know from the Ircc Agent that My card is sent to Production and there was a Print error due to which my card was not printed. I am not able to get any update after that as there is no luck in connecting IRCC call center Agent. Is there any other way we can check the status of the card and asking them to expedite...I also linked my GC key to PR portal and it just shows submitted..

Thanks...
Omg that is terrible. What if we need to travel what a torture!

SweetQueen

Nov 12, 2020
Hello All,

Thanks...
Do not worry so much about it.
@Katayoon spouse experienced same but have long received.
You can make Web Form ENQUIRY.
Most important thing is that you have your PR.
If for any reason you want to travel, then fill out the form and indicate urgent as direct in the web form. Upload proof like flight tickets and will will receive quick.

KT@9879

Star Member
Aug 27, 2021
Hello All,

Thanks...
The well tested option way to get some update is by writing an email to the same email(visa office) from where you received your portal email.

Kaur BALJEET

Apr 12, 2022
Hi everyone, I got my pr portal on 23rd of February 2022 and I submitted already my pictures and my address for PR card on 24th February 2022 but until today I did not Get my ECOPR and my PR card. I sent email and web from to immigration but no response from them. I'm so stressed please anyone can help me out with this and tell me how long they will take time for send ECOPR. Thanks who reply.

SweetQueen

Nov 12, 2020
The well tested option way to get some update is by writing an email to the same email(visa office) from where you received your portal email.
I have sent email twice to the email in my PR portal - IRCC.ClientPortalHM-MHClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
and this was the response:

Good Morning,
Thank you for your E-mail. Your photos have been reviewed and sent to card production. Once photos are sent to production we no longer have discretion over processing times. If you have further inquiries please contact our call centre;
1-888-242-2100

Nonetheless, 3 people in my family already received. Only 1 person remaining.

Jul 8, 2020
Hi everyone, I got my pr portal on 23rd of February 2022 and I submitted already my pictures and my address for PR card on 24th February 2022 but until today I did not Get my ECOPR and my PR card. I sent email and web from to immigration but no response from them. I'm so stressed please anyone can help me out with this and tell me how long they will take time for send ECOPR. Thanks who reply.
Same here. I got portal email one month ago from Etobicoke office, still waiting the eCOPR. What is your office?

pop.xo

Feb 21, 2018
I have sent email twice to the email in my PR portal - IRCC.ClientPortalHM-MHClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
and this was the response:

Good Morning,
Thank you for your E-mail. Your photos have been reviewed and sent to card production. Once photos are sent to production we no longer have discretion over processing times. If you have further inquiries please contact our call centre;
1-888-242-2100

Nonetheless, 3 people in my family already received. Only 1 person remaining.
Hello, what is your visa office ?