+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Timeline (Through Online Portal after ECOPR)

KT@9879

Star Member
Aug 27, 2021
I have sent email twice to the email in my PR portal - IRCC.ClientPortalHM-MHClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
and this was the response:

Good Morning,
Thank you for your E-mail. Your photos have been reviewed and sent to card production. Once photos are sent to production we no longer have discretion over processing times. If you have further inquiries please contact our call centre;
1-888-242-2100

Nonetheless, 3 people in my family already received. Only 1 person remaining.
This is a good sign at least they replied with you something. What you can do is to drop an email again in coming weeks and express like this that I am in urgency ( add solid reason like settling your assets in home country or someone's health issue etc.) and need to travel. (seen someone post in this forum doing the same and received their PR card)

Hope this will work for you as well.

Reactions: SweetQueen

aashishleo

Jun 13, 2020
I got my eCOPR on Apr 11th and got a GU today for my PR Card application that I linked in the IRCC portal. Anyone knows what does this GU mean? Also how long it's taking nowadays to get the PR card delivered?

123aka

Feb 9, 2020
Hey can someone please provide me with the Vancouver Immigration office Email? I am thinking to put in an email regarding my pr card coz its been a while since I uploaded my pr card info on the portal.

pop.xo

Feb 21, 2018
Finally got an update on my application.
“We have mailed out your PR card to you. Your card can take up to six weeks to arrive”

Timelines
September 15th 2021 - Invitation
December 6th 2021 - Portal Request
December 7th 2021 - COPR
April 14th 2022 - Update that card has been mailed.

rashi1101

Dec 4, 2019
Did you link your CIC account with your portal account. Once you will do that, your CIC account provides update that PR card is mailed to you
Hey thanks. I created my gc key and linked the application.. but I where do i see the status. where can i see status of PR card?

rashi1101

Dec 4, 2019
I got my eCOPR on Apr 11th and got a GU today for my PR Card application that I linked in the IRCC portal. Anyone knows what does this GU mean? Also how long it's taking nowadays to get the PR card delivered?
how did you see the status pf your PR card? I do not find an option of PR card status after i linked it.

Hiker11

Star Member
Dec 29, 2020
Hey thanks. I created my gc key and linked the application.. but I where do i see the status. where can i see status of PR card?
it says your application is in processing , as I am also waiting for my PRD card to be mailed.
However, i have seen members here updated that they got the status update that card is mailed in cic account

Reactions: rashi1101

rashi1101

Dec 4, 2019
it says your application is in processing , as I am also waiting for my PRD card to be mailed.
However, i have seen members here updated that they got the status update that card is mailed in cic account
It says submitted when I link the account.