+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Timeline (Through Online Portal after ECOPR)

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
I tried it but it says no application found. I chose PR card in the application type.
Which option are you trying to link through ?

1. Application no. ? If yes, your PR application number wont work here as it refers to PR card appplication number (starts with R)
2. UCI and Place of Birth ? If yes and if you hold Indian passport, use POB as CITY,(SPACE)STATE. If not, enter as per your passport OR eCOPR OR as given in GCMS nots

BILL33

Jan 10, 2022
Hi I got Ecopr on August 11 , waiting for PR card to come in email . Same situtation as you address & photo accepted

Sathiya143

Jan 26, 2023
Hi I got Ecopr on August 11 , waiting for PR card to come in email . Same situtation as you address & photo accepted
I got the portal credentials on 5 th Aug, I uploaded the photo and address, waiting for Ecopr.
How do we know photos and addresses are accepted, in how many days do you get Ecopr from portal credentials mail?

Thanks for your updates

nam.ibsg

Sep 11, 2023
Its been more than 45 days after E-coPR. Address and Photo both are in review. Not sure when will we receive PR CARD?

At the start

Feb 2, 2018

1. Application no. ? If yes, your PR application number wont work here as it refers to PR card appplication number (starts with R)
2. UCI and Place of Birth ? If yes and if you hold Indian passport, use POB as CITY,(SPACE)STATE. If not, enter as per your passport OR eCOPR OR as given in GCMS nots
I cant find application number that starts with R. I tried all other ways but system is unable to find my application. I already have GC account and my photo and address is in review with IRCC on the PR portal. It has been 27 days since my eCoPR and still waiting for the update.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
I cant find application number that starts with R. I tried all other ways but system is unable to find my application. I already have GC account and my photo and address is in review with IRCC on the PR portal. It has been 27 days since my eCoPR and still waiting for the update.
PR card application number - you will only know once you link it to GCKey OR you can call IRCC and ask them the number

Reactions: At the start

ABCAN2023

Sep 14, 2023

Thank you very much, I was able to link the account

Reactions: CNP