+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline ( physical landing at port of entry)

SVCa224

Nov 5, 2021
It's been 3 months and I still haven't gotten anything. I know people who received it in 2 weeks, and people who are still waiting after 5 months.

Kirlosker

Nov 16, 2021
It's been 3 months and I still haven't gotten anything. I know people who received it in 2 weeks, and people who are still waiting after 5 months.
thanks... have you recceived your card..? I landed last week and its too early to expect :)

Kirlosker

Nov 16, 2021
I have landed on april 22 and linked the application to my gc key account but still in submitted status. may I know how to check which office is processing my application? Any experts here?

Last edited:

SG1

Apr 18, 2020
Not yet. I just got a ghost update on my account, which apparently means it's almost there. So it took about 4 months for me.
Hi @SVCa224 Did you get the Photo Submission letter from Sydney, Nova Scotia CPC office ? I had received the photo resubmission letter for my wife on March. We landed in Vancouver on 5th Feb 2022. I couriered the photo and it reached on 24th March. After that it's been almost 2 months but no update on the PR Card Application for my wife.

SVCa224

Nov 5, 2021
Hi @SVCa224 Did you get the Photo Submission letter from Sydney, Nova Scotia CPC office ? I had received the photo resubmission letter for my wife on March. We landed in Vancouver on 5th Feb 2022. I couriered the photo and it reached on 24th March. After that it's been almost 2 months but no update on the PR Card Application for my wife.
Yes, it was from Sydney. I landed in Toronto in early January, and received the letter late February. This weekend I saw I had a ghost update on my account. So I would guess you're almost there as well.

Kirlosker

Nov 16, 2021
Physical landing at Pearson - Apr 22
Linked PR card application to gc key acct- Apr 28
Ghost update for me and son - June 13

Anyone with similar timelines and when can we expect the card to be received?

Last edited:

filtyfox

Star Member
Jun 26, 2020
Dubai
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
Does anybody know if applying for PRTD will affect New PR card processing? I did my soft landing and left Canada after spending one month.
Now planning to apply PRTD to pick up my PR cards once they are ready.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Does anybody know if applying for PRTD will affect New PR card processing? I did my soft landing and left Canada after spending one month.
Now planning to apply PRTD to pick up my PR cards once they are ready.
NO. It wont affect your pr card processing