+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

RD1991

Star Member
Aug 19, 2020
Isn't it a relief?Congrats! But now you will start waiting for you PR card :)
For me it took 147 days lol hope you get it quick since the processing time is quick.

Link your PR car application to your GC account, so you can track you application for PR card.
https://askkubeir.com/pr-card-application/
Absolutely! Specially since I'd been waiting for the COPR since October end. I'm mentally prepared to wait for the PR card. I'm just happy that I can finally start looking for jobs and move on as I didn't have a work permit the last 2 years.

Thank you for sharing that link! :)

RD1991

Star Member
Aug 19, 2020
Timeline update -

AOR: 22 Oct 2020 Inland-FSW
VO: Montreal
1st GU: 30 Sept 2021
2nd GU: 20 Oct 2021
PR Confirmation Portal and Credentials: 29 Oct 2021, submitted photo and address same day (VO Etobicoke)
eCoPR: 16 Dec 2021

Linked PR card application to myCIC account. Wait for PR card begins.

oddball2018

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
eCoPR and linked to CIC: October 4th
GU: October 20th (ish)
PR Card: Waiting

It's been longer than the processing time (but only by a week or two).

I've seen other people get their card with a eCoPR a month after mine. Is it worth following up with CIC?

Or is anyone else waiting the same time/longer than me?

Sakr77

Oct 6, 2020
eCoPR and linked to CIC: October 4th
GU: October 20th (ish)
PR Card: Waiting

It's been longer than the processing time (but only by a week or two).

I've seen other people get their card with a eCoPR a month after mine. Is it worth following up with CIC?

Or is anyone else waiting the same time/longer than me?
You have been waiting for longer than the normal processing time for the first PR card which is 58 days according to IRCC. You have every right to follow up with them.

MisterBlister

Dec 6, 2021
IRCC tells me over the email that I need to resubmit a new photo. But it went to PR Portal which is locked, then I sent photo to every IRCC email and get 0 response back. This is truly just fascinating.

Pk1987

Nov 2, 2021
ecopr - 23rd Nov
Sent an email to ircc explaining medical urgency on 14th Dec
GU1 15 Dec
GU2 15 Dec
Card approved and mailed 16th Dec.

If anyone has any medical reason or emergency travel, inform IRCC with some documents attached.. you would get quick response.

Sakr77

Oct 6, 2020
ecopr - 23rd Nov
Sent an email to ircc explaining medical urgency on 14th Dec
GU1 15 Dec
GU2 15 Dec
Card approved and mailed 16th Dec.

If anyone has any medical reason or emergency travel, inform IRCC with some documents attached.. you would get quick response.
What email did you use?

HS210

Apr 5, 2021
Hi, can anyone tell how long does it take for PR card to arrive after they mail to TORONTO? My card was mailed out on December 13th.

If anyone is here who got his/her PR card mailed on December 13th..kindly post when you receive your card in mailbox. :)

shiv.immigrant

May 1, 2020
I got the same reply 7 days back and today my cards are mailed, your should be done soon too.
I got the same reply last Friday - "Please note that your PR card has been sent to production."

is it worth following up after this? Or is it guaranteed that I will get my PR card soon?

Acharya9099

Jul 26, 2021
I got the same reply last Friday - "Please note that your PR card has been sent to production."

is it worth following up after this? Or is it guaranteed that I will get my PR card soon?
I think it’s worth calling their customer care, I did the same, it’s not guaranteed until the cards are mailed. I have read earlier in this thread that someone’s case went to error after it’s sent to production.
Call in the morning and it takes around 15-20 mins to get through.

shiv.immigrant

May 1, 2020
I think it’s worth calling their customer care, I did the same, it’s not guaranteed until the cards are mailed. I have read earlier in this thread that someone’s case went to error after it’s sent to production.
Call in the morning and it takes around 15-20 mins to get through.
Sure, thanks much.