+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

klein

Oct 6, 2009
Out of the 20 times I called IRCC I got one single agent that was nice enough to look up my file. All other agents hid behind Afghanistan/Covid and refused to provide any info whatsoever.

Reactions: amala1611

amala1611

Mar 10, 2017
Out of the 20 times I called IRCC I got one single agent that was nice enough to look up my file. All other agents hid behind Afghanistan/Covid and refused to provide any info whatsoever.
Yes exactly, I even dint get the biometrics refund. I asked him if he can check if the refund was issued, he simply ignored they are prioritizing Afghan applicants.

CEC_Applicant

Star Member
Feb 2, 2021
It might be that they thought you didn't suffer wait long enough (although I am sure you did seeing you submitted your initial pr application back in 2019). Usually, when I say I am waiting since April, they agree to at least take a look. This morning was an exception.

The best agent is Quebecois agent Sophie. I got her twice and she even recognized me the second time! And both times she was really helpful. She is the one who put a note on my case, which started the whole process for me

Reactions: klein

Taran123

May 12, 2021
Hey friends,

I tried everything I could but I did not get any update. Till someone here said email to an email with another email in BCC, I did yesterday and they mail my PR card today.
On which email you replied?? Can you clear it please ?

tanjid12

Mar 15, 2019
wife's Card called mailed out today after I emailed IRCC Vancouver on Wednesday. GCKey showed its been sent out today. It is coming from their CPC Ontario. So I assume it will take couple of days to get to Vancouver. But super excited though! It just sucks that there was an error and they didnt fix it and never got sent out to production! Had to wait from June 30th for this day!!!!

MisterBlister

Dec 6, 2021
wife's Card called mailed out today after I emailed IRCC Vancouver on Wednesday. GCKey showed its been sent out today. It is coming from their CPC Ontario. So I assume it will take couple of days to get to Vancouver. But super excited though! It just sucks that there was an error and they didnt fix it and never got sent out to production! Had to wait from June 30th for this day!!!!
Hi! can you provide Vancouver IRCC email? Thanks

MisterBlister

Dec 6, 2021
OK I don't know what else is there to do for me to receive my PR card. I'm sending emails out daily to next addresses: CIC-Etobicoke-Landings <CIC-ETOBICOKE-LANDINGS@cic.gc.ca IRCC.ClientPortalPrairies-PrairiesClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca "Client Portal / Portail Client (IRCC)" <IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca> IRCC PR Portal / Portail RP IRCC <IRCC.ClientPortalOntario-OntarioClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca> . I called agent and she didn't give me any updates. I faxed a Solemn Declaration today about my PR card. I also submitted multiple IRCC web forms & also contacted my local MP but he simply ghosted me.

Mill4one

Star Member
Jun 1, 2021
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
Oh well, it's a mystery to me why November people are getting PR cards so fast and the rest are still waiting. I used to think mine was taking longer because I sent my original photos by mail, but now I see a lot of people who applied through the portal and still waiting god knows how many months
I've been waiting since June 29th, Etobicoke VO.