+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

jananicmouli

Star Member
Aug 3, 2021
Also I have a question for those who received their cards; I was wondering if the ID No. in your card is supposed to be the UCI or the Document Number mentioned in GCKey Approval status. Thanks!

MisterBlister

Dec 6, 2021
Just talked to an agent. No answers why are some PR card sent in 2 weeks and some take 5 months. Heard COVID-19 as an excuse like 3-4 times. She told me that there is nothing she can do on my application. She looked into my application and just confirmed that I in-fact uploaded my Photo in July. Nothing else. Just amazing how clueless everything is. This is for sure done on purpose because its clear the system is not: first come first serve. So how does it work then?

CEC_Applicant

Star Member
Feb 2, 2021
Just talked to an agent. No answers why are some PR card sent in 2 weeks and some take 5 months. Heard COVID-19 as an excuse like 3-4 times. She told me that there is nothing she can do on my application. She looked into my application and just confirmed that I in-fact uploaded my Photo in July. Nothing else. Just amazing how clueless everything is. This is for sure done on purpose because its clear the system is not: first come first serve. So how does it work then?
lol I just called them too and the agent refused to even hear my UCI number. And I've been waiting for almost 8 months

hms2302

May 22, 2020
Hello All,

My E-COPR date is on November 24th from Etobicoke and I booked my flight for 26th Dec (Unfortunately I could not re schedule it and Booked it before the PR approval). I am wondering what are the chances to get PR card before it.

Just a Update, My friend's E copr was from Etobicoke on Nov 9th, She received the PR Card in mail yesterday (9th Dec). Exactly one month. Thank you.

Pariya

Star Member
Oct 28, 2019
I feel your frustration. I am at a point that it takes them longer to print my PR card than it took to approve my express entry PR application
Hey friends,

I tried everything I could but I did not get any update. Till someone here said email to an email with another email in BCC, I did yesterday and they mail my PR card today.

Reactions: CEC_Applicant