+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

Prcan21

Star Member
Feb 8, 2021
don't bother emailing OSC, they either don't respond at all or take weeks to do so.

Email IRCC Calgary instead ircc.clientportalprairies-prairiesclientportail.ircc@cic.gc.ca

My COPR was issued by OSC and I emailed Calgary when there was no movement on my PR Card and within a few days I had an update.
the agent email i received was from Etobicoke, so I'll send to all of them again. and would like to send to Sydney too. Someone has their email?

Everuhu

Star Member
Nov 17, 2021
I called an IRCC agent and she went through my profile. My card is approved (photo and address, but still in review on portal). They sent it to production site 2 weeks ago. The agent doesn't know what is happening at production site. What should I do to speed up the production? Can anyone help?
There is nothing much you can do once its sent to production apart from asking an agent to put a note for you in the file requesting for production to process it but thats also not guaranteed

remzes

Sep 1, 2021
It is funny, but I think they process applications in alphabetic order :).

Because my friends with family names starting on letter "A" received a PR card within one month.

Other friends with family names starting "S" and "R" received their PR card within 6 and 10 months.

So, I guess they really process things not in the order, just based on your family name letter.

CEC_Applicant

Star Member
Feb 2, 2021
It is funny, but I think they process applications in alphabetic order :).

Because my friends with family names starting on letter "A" received a PR card within one month.

Other friends with family names starting "S" and "R" received their PR card within 6 and 10 months.

So, I guess they really process things not in the order, just based on your family name letter.
lol I don't like your theory. My family name starts at Y :rolleyes:

Acharya9099

Jul 26, 2021
Hey Guys, I difference I am seeing in my case and lot of other is my AOR was May 14th 2021, I got eCOPR July 22 2021 which was faster, but since then I am waiting for my PR card, its been 140 days. I did the portal stuff and photo shows still under review, I linked the application to my IRCC profile but no update there either. I tried email the portal email id but no response for weeks.
I am out of options at this point, any suggestions?

CEC_Applicant

Star Member
Feb 2, 2021
This is total speculation LOL, I know people who's last name starts with V and they got their PR card in 6-70 days and I am still waiting for 140, my family name starts with A :)
Haha I was just joking. I know they wouldn't do it alphabetically because that would mean they would never be able to process last letters lol (considering more and more new people applying every day)

Sampath000

Star Member
Aug 4, 2021
I declared my self with credentials on nov12th and still waiting on ecopr.sent so many mails no response from etobicoke. Anyone in the same timeline?

Nav011313

Jul 13, 2021
don't bother emailing OSC, they either don't respond at all or take weeks to do so.

Email IRCC Calgary instead ircc.clientportalprairies-prairiesclientportail.ircc@cic.gc.ca

My COPR was issued by OSC and I emailed Calgary when there was no movement on my PR Card and within a few days I had an update.

hi did you got email sayinng ur card is at poduction and a gu ? if yes when and how much time it takes to approve after that

klein

Oct 6, 2009
hi did you got email sayinng ur card is at poduction and a gu ? if yes when and how much time it takes to approve after that
I emailed that email address I posted, got a reply within 4 days that cards had a production error, that they fixed it and re-sent the cards to production.
6 days later GCKey updated to approved and mailed.

JunedS

Star Member
May 28, 2020
I am in the same boat...how did you contact MP and any email format that you sent?
Hi All, I received my spouse and my PR card
COPR received: 20th April
Sent photos via mail (Canada post) and delivered on 4th May
1st GU don't remember exactly
2nd GU and APPROVED Nov 30th
Received PR cards in a week

I had sent email on Nov 22 asking for status update and last week to that also I had sent email. Received reply on Nov 22 Applications received in April 2021 are now in process. and soon after that received GU.

Patience is the key! Thank you all for the help and support during this journey!
This forum has been of immense help.

bbjeon38

Champion Member
Jun 1, 2019
Kitchener
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-05-2020
Nomination.....
05-15-2020
AOR Received.
08-12-2020
Med's Request
30-12-2020
Med's Done....
28-12-2020
It is approved. It says to mail PR card. It may be received next Monday.

OCT/29_2021 - eCoPR from Etobicoke.
NOV/29_2021 - 1st GU
DEC/03_2021 - 2nd GU and approved.
Received PR card today.

Reactions: Sakr77