+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

csk7

Mar 29, 2021
Last edited:

Prcan21

Star Member
Feb 8, 2021
I have been waiting since June 30. Submitted multiple web forms, GCMS Notes (Came to know no one opened my PR Card Application), emailing them regularly to Etobicoke-CIC-APR@cic.gc.ca, CIC-Etobicoke-Landings@cic.gc.ca, IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca, Contacted MP and called multiple times. No progress in my file. If they spent 10% of the effort of ignoring me to processing my file, I would have had my PR Card till now. Just saying.
My CoPR is also from June 30th and I'm also still waiting. What makes me more upset is seeing people of another programs receiving within 15 days, from Calgary office..

albertohirota

Nov 8, 2021
My CoPR is also from June 30th and I'm also still waiting. What makes me more upset is seeing people of another programs receiving within 15 days, from Calgary office..
Everybody that I know that was waiting PR Card from Calgary Office, received their PR card in less than 2 weeks.

sbastola

Star Member
May 24, 2020
How long does it takes once the card goes to production?
Got GU today as well but but no email from GC Key.
Received this from VO-Etobicoke

Your PR card is currently under production.

Once complete, the card will be mailed to the address on record

Last edited:
Reactions: Mill4one

Mill4one

Star Member
Jun 1, 2021
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
How long does it takes once the card goes to production?
Got GU today as well but but no email from GC Key.
Received this from VO-Etobicoke

Your PR card is currently under production.

Once complete, the card will be mailed to the address on record
When did you receive your Ecopr?

Reactions: fernandaontario

naveen04

Nov 16, 2021
Hi Naveen, Just saw my account. Finally journey comes to an end. My application is approved and card is mailed. Waiting for receive in mail. Thank you
Hi Saman, I got the update that the card is mailed for me yesterday but for my spouse and daughter its still in production. Hopefully it will be mailed soon.