+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

naveen04

Nov 16, 2021
We have similar timeline. Photos were rejected on November 9. Sent i]on same day. Waiting since then.
Hi Saman01, Did you hear back from IRCC ? does your cards got mailed. I am also in the same boat. I provided them the digital photos nov 10th and it was sent to production on the same day. as of yesterday , its still the same.

saman01

Oct 12, 2021
Hi Saman01, Did you hear back from IRCC ? does your cards got mailed. I am also in the same boat. I provided them the digital photos nov 10th and it was sent to production on the same day. as of yesterday , its still the same.
Hi Naveen, No I have not received my card yet. It went in Production on Nov. 10. No updates yet. My Agent is JR42719. Please keep me posted if you can. i will post when I will get any update. Thank you

Reactions: naveen04

saman01

Oct 12, 2021
Hey, Did you receive portal request or you were told to email the photo.? Thank you

saman01

Oct 12, 2021
Hi Naveen, No I have not received my card yet. It went in Production on Nov. 10. No updates yet. My Agent is JR42719. Please keep me posted if you can. i will post when I will get any update. Thank you
Hi Naveen, Just saw my account. Finally journey comes to an end. My application is approved and card is mailed. Waiting for receive in mail. Thank you

Reactions: naveen04

Jamiiii

Star Member
Apr 24, 2021
Anyone waiting for COPR from etobicoke VO after uploading the address and photo ? I uploaded my stuff on 12 November and got nothing after that. Is there anyway I ping them for this ?

Tandis1332

Star Member
Jul 12, 2020
Dear mates,

Could U plz help me.
Copr date: Oct 4, 2021.
I have emailed Etobicoke to get my card sooner due to my serious illness, but I got this response today.
"IRCC currently has reduced operational capacity due to exceptional measures to curb the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19). As a result, there will be significant delays in processing and production of PR Cards during this period. Unfortunately we are not able to provide an estimated timeline as to when operations will resume."

My Question: Keep emailing works after this response? What should I do now? PLz give me some advice....

Thx a lot

d3prince

Sep 23, 2021
Dear mates,

Could U plz help me.
I have emailed Etobicoke to get my card sooner due to my serious illness, but I got this response today.
"IRCC currently has reduced operational capacity due to exceptional measures to curb the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19). As a result, there will be significant delays in processing and production of PR Cards during this period. Unfortunately we are not able to provide an estimated timeline as to when operations will resume."

My Question: Keep emailing works after this response? What should I do now? PLz give me some advice....

Thx a lot
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/new-immigrants/pr-card/apply-renew-replace/urgent.html

hey, check this link , maybe this can help you

CEC_Applicant

Star Member
Feb 2, 2021
Dear mates,

Could U plz help me.

Thx a lot
Sorry to hear about your illness! If you haven't done this already try to attach as many documents that prove your illness as possible. And yes, I would keep emailing + sending web forms.

fernandaontario

Star Member
Oct 20, 2021
Barrie
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
Yesterday I checked the processing time and it was 105 days. Today they are saying 89 days. I'm waiting since June 30th, sent by portal, which means 134 days. I need to travel on Dec 15th, so I'm still in toxic relationship with IRCC.:mad:
I’m so sorry. Wish you the best of luck!! I received eCoPR September 15th and haven’t had any updates, flight booked for the end of December. It’s awful, don’t know how or why other people getting them so fast! What’s wrong with our applications?

• Sad
Reactions: pulkitkumar190

klein

Oct 6, 2009
I’m so sorry. Wish you the best of luck!! I received eCoPR September 15th and haven’t had any updates, flight booked for the end of December. It’s awful, don’t know how or why other people getting them so fast! What’s wrong with our applications?

@Prcan21 Processing times for new PR Cards is now down to 75 as of yesterday.