+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

joaliriano

Star Member
Sep 18, 2020
Anyone is waiting from august ?
My COPR date is 28 Aug, got GU on 12 October but after that no updates.
My COPR is also from 28 Aug but I haven't received any updates, not even a ghost update. I was able to speak to an IRCC agent but it seems they haven't even touch my file. I think Im gonna try sending my pictures again.

warda1234

Feb 28, 2020
Hi. Same with me but i was unable to upload new picture on portal. Can you please let me know how u uploaded picture on portal?

warda1234

Feb 28, 2020
Photo was uploaded on the portal, June 18 2021 ecopr, still waiting for the mailed being mailed out.
Called IRCC a few times, some failed some made it.
Oct 30 2021 received an email requesting revision for the photo, uploaded a new photo on the portal right away
Waiting for further updates since then.

Anyone got ecopr in June stuck with getting the PR card since then?
Hi. How did you upload picture again on portal? I was unable to upload picture again. Mine was rejected too. I send again through ircc webform

CEC_Applicant

Star Member
Feb 2, 2021
Yes, March 05 COPR.
Photos received Etobicoke April 05

I'm accepting I will not be able to go home for Christmas, PRTD doesn't work for me as i can only take a week off work and processing times are way longer.
wow, your situation is so unfair. Did you have to cancel your tickets? I am in a similar situation, planning to go on Christmas. But if I don't get my card by then, I will probably still fly, change the return ticket and wait for PRTD in my home country. Thank god I am working remotely

Reactions: fernandaontario

tirthraj

Oct 29, 2018
My COPR is also from 28 Aug but I haven't received any updates, not even a ghost update. I was able to speak to an IRCC agent but it seems they haven't even touch my file. I think Im gonna try sending my pictures again.
How can you send photo again ?

mars26

Apr 20, 2020
wow, your situation is so unfair. Did you have to cancel your tickets? I am in a similar situation, planning to go on Christmas. But if I don't get my card by then, I will probably still fly, change the return ticket and wait for PRTD in my home country. Thank god I am working remotely
I have cancelled my vacations twice and probably I’ll cancel the next one. PRTD time is more than 6 weeks back in home

Reactions: fernandaontario